Palm Springs 2017 Thongers Weekend (June 8 - 11)

Worldwide
russianriverguy
posted 7 years ago
Can't wait to come and meet everyone. Just booked a room at INNdulge, another hotel across town that I like to stay at in PS, so I will just be dropping in during the day.
rimbaud111us
posted 7 years ago
I'm ready to go,, so is gonna be the event in the world thongers most important of the year,,,,,, the mecca of thongers.........
surincises
posted 7 years ago
I'm way late to this, but going to look to see if I can afford a flight and a place offsite this weekend! It'd be awesome to finally make it after wanting to for five years...
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: surincises
I'm way late to this, but going to look to see if I can afford a flight and a place offsite this weekend! It'd be awesome to finally make it after wanting to for five years...
Great! Hope to see you there this year - the more the merrier :) Just let Miaswim know if/when your plans are locked in.
miaswim
posted 7 years ago
Hi Guys! We're only 2 weeks away from this year's Palm Springs Thongers Weekend! Hope you've started packing your thongs and preparing for a great weekend in Palm Springs. Weather will be perfect for sunning poolside with temperatures near 100F (38C)... so bring sunscreen or plan to stock up on some once you arrive! We've got a great group of guys coming this year; many returning guests and lots of new ones as well! Be prepared for some great weather, beautiful views, a fantastic weekend poolside and a chance to meet old friends and new from here online. FYI - we did have one cancellation at the host hotel, so if you're looking for a room send a message and I can put you in touch with the hotel. Safe Travels and see you in Palm Springs! Jimmy
jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
The CockpitSWIM Inventory will be packed up today to come to Thongers weekend, if anyone would like to place an order today, your new CockpitSWIM Thong will be delivered on Friday or whenever you arrive at the event! Head to CockpitUndies.com to Checkout whats available
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Sorry to miss this one...will there be another later in the summer?
Skinnythonger
posted 7 years ago
Did anyone take photos from this event, I love looking at all the great things all the guys sport. I hope to make it some time
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Skinnythonger
Did anyone take photos from this event, I love looking at all the great things all the guys sport. I hope to make it some time
Yes, please, any photos would be great.....not trying to pry at all, so no faces...just any pics of guys having fun/relaxing in their thongs!
Ilovethongs
posted 7 years ago
I posted 2 pics on my profile from that event (most recent 2 as of this submission). :-)
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
I've posted acouple at my profile too - will post more over time.
Scruffygay
posted 7 years ago
Love the pics that have been posted so far. Anyone know dates of next years event? I can't miss next year lol
Skoller
posted 7 years ago
Hi guys, really want to go next year... planning to stay about 2 weeks travelling around CA.
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: fred4557
I've posted acouple at my profile too - will post more over time.
I've now posted a photo compilation video of this year's thongers weeekend on my profile - enjoy!
maturelove
posted 7 years ago
I missed it. Hope to come for the next event.