Palm Springs 2017 Thongers Weekend (June 8 - 11)

Worldwide
tannedballs
posted 7 years ago
I will be there, have new pump and bulge gear along with just starting to use nipple pumps
Latinbulge80
posted 7 years ago
Sold out anyone looking for a roomie lol . I'm still going and have some really sexy things I'm bringing can't wait to meet all you guys
tannedballs
posted 7 years ago
Im going to make a trial run to CCBC next week for 4-5 days. Anyone want to share a room and have some fun.
lemarjay
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Latinbulge80
Sold out anyone looking for a roomie lol . I'm still going and have some really sexy things I'm bringing can't wait to meet all you guys
Have you found a roommie already? I am looking for one too.
tannedballs
posted 7 years ago
I do not have a roommate yet. Let me know when you will be there. I will be there next week for 4-5 days. Hope to meet you
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Flight and hotel booked. Can't wait to see you guys there! It's my first time!
canadianspeedo
posted 7 years ago
Wow it's already booked up. I guess I'll have to try again next year.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Are all rooms at the Skylark already taken? Is there a day use fee if I stay nearby and come for the event?
ponyboy
posted 7 years ago
Nebraska , I believe all the rooms are taken. You can call the resort to confirm . I know there are some rooms that have double beds and guys in the past have shared. As for the day pass, there is not an actual pass but you are able to come over, hang out and use the pool, the hotel just asks that all outside guests do not stay past 8 pm. Let me know if you have any other questions, Mia swim and myself are the coordinators of the event so I am happy to help Thanks
jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
posted by: fred4557
posted by: jockstrapbro
Ill be there!
@Jockstrapbro Looking forward to seeing the patterns and fabrics for the Cockpit thongs you bring this year, mate - I am very fond of the 2 I got from you at last year's thongers weekend. Just make sure you have enough in M and L sizes!
I will have plenty in Medium and Large for sure! Im excited to show my new collection for Summer
Max_
posted 7 years ago
73 days till June 8th, who is all going?
miaswim
posted 7 years ago
UPDATE - Host Hotel is now sold out, but there are several hotels nearby (walking distance) that still have rooms. If you're interested in attending and want information, feel free to send me a message. For those who will be in Europe in August, there will also be another EuroThong Gathering in Gran Canaria 17 to 21 August, but many may arrive earlier/stay later. This will be our 2nd EuroThong event and last time there were 11 guys from 6 countries. Will start another thread for EuroThong Gathering for those interested.
jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
For all those who have asked and not gotten a straight answer: These is no charge to come over for the day! I stayed nearby last year and came in early morning and stayed till dinner then came back after eating for a few hours. The hotel is like a compound so you have to go to the front of the building and ring the buzzer to get let in unless you make friends with someone staying on property who can let you in. This is an incredible event for everyone who likes to wear a thong, but may not be able to in the area they live. Everyone is very nice and there's absolutely zero body shaming. This is not a sex party, or anything having to do with sex, just sexy men, the sun, and that little piece of clothing we all love! If you are in need of a few more thongs to add to your collection, I'll have my entire CockpitSWIM collection there and available for sale, there's a few guys going who have pairs and they speak highly of them. They will be $20 and I'll accept cash and card, if you'd like to see what designs there are or would like to pre-order I'll offer the $5 discount through my website www.CockpitUndies.com where I carry the entire Joe Snyder line as well as my CockpitSWIM line. Also, my buddy lycraman99 will be there with me!
Mustone_925
posted 7 years ago
I totally wanna go. Since I've never been and love being bulged up!!!! So it's free if you just show up?
hudson85
posted 7 years ago
Just found out that I might be able to finally own up to my thong Fetish and come to the events this year! Isbit eay to stay offsite and come during the day?
kinmic
posted 7 years ago
We are a great bunch of guys and very friendly ,you will enjoy yourself for sure wearing what ever you want .
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: hudson85
Just found out that I might be able to finally own up to my thong Fetish and come to the events this year! Isbit eay to stay offsite and come during the day?
Great news, mate - yes, you will be able to come even if you stay offsite - just let Miaswim know, Look forward to seeing you in Palm Springs this year!
Last edited: 7 years ago
jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Mustone_925
I totally wanna go. Since I've never been and love being bulged up!!!! So it's free if you just show up?
Yes its free to show up! There was plenty room for more last year around the pool, be sure and bring a few thongs so you can switch it up through out the day. Certainly not mandatory, but you'll see other changing a hundred times a day.
jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
posted by: hudson85
Yea man, stay off site and come for the day. The hotel is all booked out to just us, and you wont regret it! The Vagabond Inn is a great place to stay, as long as youve got a car because its a mile or so down the road.