heroes

London
blueskyguy99
posted 8 years ago
I'm excited about coming to Backstreet / spandex / heroes / lycra tomorrow night :-) Cant wait to see other guys in compression, lycra, ........
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Tube strike cancelled tomorrow yaaaaaay! See you guys there ;-)
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
No strike tomorrow. See you there.
hardpecsbulge
posted 8 years ago
See you all shortly!
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
It was an amazing evening. More guys, drinks, laughs and fun. I will be back next month.
lycrasteve
posted 8 years ago
I sadly missed this- but I hear it was the busiest the Club has ever been! I'll be back for March :) Steve
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
When is the next event? Been dying to come to something...just put in an order for some new fun undies
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
posted by: Saucy
When is the next event? Been dying to come to something...just put in an order for some new fun undies
It's always the 1st saturday of the month
blueskyguy99
posted 8 years ago
Backstreet spandex party was really fun two weeks ago. Really big turnout. Only thing is 4 hours is too short...and then the lights go on and out you go, unless you change into leather or rubber. Who agrees they it should be longer?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Glad to hear that the spandex evening got better because in January it was bit sad and virtually, no one was there. Going this Saturday and hope it will be full of big bulges:)
Last edited: 8 years ago
zpark
posted 8 years ago
who's going this eve?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Who is going tonight?
fitsmoothbulge
posted 8 years ago
Will be there. Hope the turn out will be as good as last month...
lobitout
posted 8 years ago
I'm hoping to make it along tonight, provided staff turn up and no catastrophes occur. Hopefully there for 6:30-7
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Who is thinking of going 2nd April 2016 please & what's everyone going to be wearing?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
I am going. Hope we can get some more guys out of their house. Last month was quiet and boring. I think I was the youngest around.
lycrafox
posted 8 years ago
Sadly I'm not able to get there due to a recent operation from #teamuncut to #teamcut. Hope to make it there for May
alexduris
posted 8 years ago
possibly going
jojojocks
posted 8 years ago
sadly wont be here this month as got to work late shift
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Going there this Saturday... Hoping to see big bulges :)