heroes

London
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
I will be back from February. Still on holidays. How was yesterday? A lot of guys?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Will try and make February too. In the US at the moment
anaussieabroad
posted 8 years ago
Yep I'll be there in February too. Can't wait to check out the revamped event with the Bricklayer boys :)
jojojocks
posted 8 years ago
hoping to get there in feb as well
blueskyguy99
posted 8 years ago
How was Spandex at Backstreet last week? Any reviews / description? Missed it! Really want to make it in Feb.
DavidGUK
posted 8 years ago
I am thinking of visiting for February. I'm a little nervous / self concious of attending. Do any of you guys have any advice?
flurric
posted 8 years ago
Hey David, I have 3 advices from good experience in the past: #1 Don't worry, just go :) #2 If there is a pre-meet or you can meet any user before the party, do it and then go there together #3 Talk to the bar man, he's super friendly, and standing by the bar brings you into conversation with all other lads :-) oh and bring more than 1 outfit, you might start with something less eyecatching but decide to more daring/revealing outfits later :D HAVE FUN! flu
DavidGUK
posted 8 years ago
Thanks Flu, that sounds like a plan :) I best pack a bag full of gear then. lol
guernseyboy
posted 8 years ago
Hi David don't worry about being nervous I was but the bloke on the door makes u feel so welcome and the bars there as soon as u go in so quick drink and relax.
DavidGUK
posted 8 years ago
Thanks for the advice, I think you are convincing me :) x
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Think I might come this time :D
lobitout
posted 8 years ago
Is the next one Saturday the 6th Feb? Will also be coming along if I can get my staffing right for the night
flurric
posted 8 years ago
Yes, it's on their website, but has a new name now: Spandexguys. Which is good, it says what the fetish is about, but wait ... the Dresscode had been widened to "skintight gear" including rubber and wetsuits? Aww. cheers flu P.S.: Have lots of bulgy fun lobitout!!
Last edited: 8 years ago
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
For the several years I've been going it has always been anything skintight so the code hasn't been expanded at all - it may have just been emphasised under the new name that rubber and wet suits are ok. Certainly guys have worn them in the past without any issue.
flurric
posted 8 years ago
posted by: londongear
Certainly guys have worn them in the past without any issue.
I see your point... I just remembered that whenever I was there, it was mostly ONLY spandex until the end of HEROS was close, and then guys start showing up in more and more rubber. Which was a nice twist anyway :D So if rubber was part of the dresscode all the time.. fine for me... It's just that I never saw rubber guys during the normal HEROS events ;) Cheers flu
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Looking forward to be there next week and hopefully to see the change between Heroes and Spandexguys. Nice, hot guys and good fun...
alexduris
posted 8 years ago
i'm interested in going to the next one - whats it like?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Looking forward to next Saturday. Hope the tube strike doesn't put too many people off.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
posted by: Condor83
Looking forward to next Saturday. Hope the tube strike doesn't put too many people off.
Oh FFS! I'll decide on the day if I travel up from Brighton or not
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Its a station staff strike so all trains are technically running but some stations might be closed. :( I'm coming anyway!