Who wants to help me to get a Hiro Gato swimsuit!?

Shops and Sites
Marky374_Almere
posted 4 months ago
Please disregard this post.
Last edited: 4 months ago
Slickskin
posted 4 months ago
You're not able to buy your own gear?
Marky374_Almere
posted 4 months ago
Little bit tight at the moment :-|
jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
This is a prime example of Abuse of the GO FUND ME.... Right now money is tight for me. and there are lots of items Id love to get for spandex but I will not ask for crowd funding so others can buy my gear. thats just wrong dude. If it were to help pay for food or medicine or rent I could totally understand it.
Marky374_Almere
posted 4 months ago
I thought I would try, but I will take the post down shortly then.
Slickskin
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Marky374_Almere
If money is scarce, perhaps your time would be better spent focusing on the necessities like food, rent, and utilities. You already appear to have an extensive collection of swimwear. It's terribly presumptuous to expect others to purchase nonessential items for you. Most people budget for fetish gear purchases if they can't initially afford to buy them right off.
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Slickskin
If money is scarce, perhaps your time would be better spent focusing on the necessities like food, rent, and utilities. You already appear to have an extensive collection of swimwear. It's terribly presumptuous to expect others to purchase nonessential items for you. Most people budget for fetish gear purchases if they can't initially afford to buy them right off.
Funny , I never thought a post of mine would gain ground here...However, not sure if money is tight or not.. and I read the points people made of asking for someone else to supply spandex for another; there is a group of people who enjoy providing for another's kink. There can be a bond they feel, or even an indebtedness that has an effect with both participants- and this may be what Marky_374 was after , but I do not know. Some one else may express this idea, or kink/fetish better. I come from a place of accepting all kinds of interests.
Slickskin
posted 4 months ago
posted by: shop42
posted by: Slickskin
Funny , I never thought a post of mine would gain ground here...However, not sure if money is tight or not.. and I read the points people made of asking for someone else to supply spandex for another; there is a group of people who enjoy providing for another's kink. There can be a bond they feel, or even an indebtedness that has an effect with both participants- and this may be what Marky_374 was after , but I do not know. Some one else may express this idea, or kink/fetish better. I come from a place of accepting all kinds of interests.
That's absolutely your right to place that interpretation on it. The OP did plainly state that money was tight for him. Most logical people with reasonable intelligence prioritize their needs by urgency. Another swimsuit ISN'T URGENT. It's also profoundly entitled to assume others somehow _owe_ you, and have vast sums lying idle to buy fetish gear for a complete stranger. AS HAS BEEN STATED, had the solicitation been for medicine, rent, or food, it would be a different matter. It's just incredibly tacky to assume other people are simply untapped monetary resources to finance your fetish. If you're "adult" enough to be online, you're also old enough to pay for your own fetish gear.

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

spandexfreak
posted 4 months ago
Yikes, I guess the holiday spirit is gone already lol

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Slickskin
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexfreak
Yikes, I guess the holiday spirit is gone already lol
Yep. Christmas was last year. LOL

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 4 months ago
Agree - gotta fund your own stuff, but I’ve seen girls online trying to get people fund their boo jobs before. Guess nothing surprises me anymore! HG has some hot stuff though and i didn’t know of the brand before - thanks for sharing regardless! And they can make anything with a male crotch which is great! Wonder how well it fits https://hirogato.com/product/snakeskin-leotard-blue/

lycratoolslycratools,cplethngcplethng liked this.

Damhard
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Agree - gotta fund your own stuff, but I’ve seen girls online trying to get people fund their boo jobs before. Guess nothing surprises me anymore! HG has some hot stuff though and i didn’t know of the brand before - thanks for sharing regardless! And they can make anything with a male crotch which is great! Wonder how well it fits https://hirogato.com/product/snakeskin-leotard-blue/
Hey man, I’d love to see u in a hiro gato, I’ve got a blue hiro gato and I just love it. Actually I do need to order another, mine has had a lot of use

BubblebumBubblebum,cplethngcplethng liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
Sadly I don't feel this is uncommon on this site. I've had quite a few message exchanges with people when I thought we had a shared interest in - but then suddenly they're like 'hey you've got great taste - I'm happy to offer you a discount from my Only Fans'!!! It's very disappointing, but something to be aware of.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 months ago
I'll close this thread for now. it's a valid thing for sender and receiver to pursue this. although it can easily come across as begging or grifting if not clearly stated. also, unsolicited messages/self-promotion about only fans and whatnot is not permitted as our guidelines! please report them to me in DM.