WEARING YOUR GEAR OUTSIDE THE GYM/AFTER THE WORKOUT?

Encounters
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 5 years ago
It took me a bit of time to get comfortable, but I’m wearing my tights out basically everywhere I go I usually just wear black ones.

Roro1001Roro1001 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Absolutely love to wear my gear while out and about. Makes me feel sexy while also flaunting a bit of single sex appeal. Some gear has a bit more emphasis on my bulge than the general public may be ready to accept but that's what a bit of a longer shirt, tank, vest, jacket or other choice of clothing can help make a bit more discrete. Besides, it's not like we're showing anything more than what men used to wear in the late 70's to mid-80's.
spankbang
posted 5 years ago
I love being seen in gear, even when I haven't been working out. Case in point: Recently had a friend come over when I was wearing a football shirt with black longsleve under armour underneath He kept glancing at my arms which I pretended not to notice. When he was leaving he said "I've never seen you in this before" and pinched some of the under armour material on my arm, stretching it until it snapped back. Ignoring the butterflies I said "yeah it feels really nice" and offered my arm which he stroked briefly. Nothing more happened but it just goes to show there are more people than would like to admit that appreciate silky, tight gear!
Roro1001
posted 5 years ago
I wear my gear out all the time. I get the occasional glance but no one cares what people wear. Normally I wear a shirt over my leggings ( maybe just cover). Sometimes not but I don’t care as I feel comfortable in what I wear The other day when I was coming home from the beach I just wearing my speedo bikini, with no dirt, and I went into the takeaway shop and order a hamburger. No different to a girl wearing a bikini or g sting/ thong So yeah it does make me feel sexy when I wear gear out as well