Video Format conversion

Blog
tannedballs
posted 11 months ago
I have some MVI videos that Id like to post but they are not accepted as type for posting here. Does anyone know an easy way to convert these to a compatible format? And what type of video formats are accepted?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
I'm not familiar with MVI videos. A quick google search tells me they have interactive content? I'm curious what kind of interactive content is that?
tannedballz
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I'm not familiar with MVI videos. A quick google search tells me they have interactive content? I'm curious what kind of interactive content is that?
Thanks for looking that up for me. That is something I dont understand. I will try to continue looking. What video formats does the site accept??
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
as far as I know MVI is outdated. It's been used for packaging audio & video to DVDs along with interaction (like menu selection). I don't think any web player supports this. the site supports pretty much all regular formats (avi .mkv .mov .mp4 .mpeg .mpg .m4v .vob .wmv and more). if you have trouble uploading videos let me know. FYI: I'm currently investigating an ongoing issue regarding uploading videos. if you have issues, it might be also related to that. you can track the progress in this thread.
tannedballs
posted 11 months ago
Thanks for the info. I will continue.
bardish
posted 6 months ago
I reckon AVI would be able to both read and convert nvm files.I haven’t found anything yet that it can’t handle. It’s free and available on most platforms. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ - is where you can download it. Hope this helps