Using AI for fun solo sessions

Blog
Peiniger1
posted 7 months ago
AI is such a cool - maybe sometimes a scary - thing. So... If the whole world is using it for work, school, memes and so on, why shouldn't we use it for naughty stuff? That's what I thought and I tried some website. I found two free and really good sites that I want to share with you: In a hurry and you need some quick "inspiration"? Then try this: https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-story-generator This free generator let's you generate short erotic stories about whatever you tell it without any registration. Just a small advice: As the texts are short, don't give it too much details. If so, you might end up only reading mostly what you recently told the AI. If you want to go deeper, try this one: https://www.dreampress.ai/ This is THE BEST one I found so far. Here are it's features: Stories: It lets you create stories by defining the scenario and the characters. Then you can choose between 3 possible options of how the story continues. And if you don't like the options just reroll them, delete former stuff you don't like anymore or just continue the storie by yourself. After you got to a point you like you can just let the AI take over again. The stories are saved as you progress and you can just copy paste them. Pictures: You want some pictures? Sure, why not? Just tell the AI what you want and you'll get it. The pics are not the best as I experienced so far but they are working on the AI continuesly. Chat: One new addition is the possibility to chat. You describe a character you'd like to chat with and the AI creates it including an fitting image. As the feature was just added recently, it sometimes may not go the way you'd like the conversation to go but you can delete stuff here as well and try it again. The only downside: You have to register for it - but thats not that bad tbh ^^' You can use the AI for free but you have to use "diamonds" for each "stuff" that the AI creates. For example: one picture costs one diamond; creating one character to chat with (Generates chat and picture) costs 2 diamonds, rerolling 3 possible options for your story costs one diamond. You can collect 8 by just logging in daily and claiming them in the library. I think every 3 hours it generates 1 diamond. I use it for free and log in daily to collect the diamonds and it works pretty well for me. If you don't want to wait, you can invest some money in it and pay monthly for unlimited diamonds. But this is optional. And in advance: No, I don't get paid or anything for advertising this sites. Just wanted to share it with you ;-) Have fun making use of the newest technology for you naughties thoughts :-**
peterwhitethong
posted 7 months ago
thanks for sharing, sounds quite interesting... will check them out
STRINGZLD
posted 7 months ago
Thanks ! It sounds interesting; can't wait to hear experiences from other guys; will try it also myself, and report about it.
Bubblebum
posted 7 months ago
Have to say the first one is more than a little fun - the stories become a bit more repetitive in terms of content and structure but agree it’s enough to get the…ahem…creative juices flowing!
STRINGZLD
posted 7 months ago
The first one is fun, short stories indeed, but nevertheless great juicy fun...lol