Thongers weekend Palm Springs

Worldwide
spandexfreak
posted 6 years ago
I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Need to find a hotel though. Where is the overflow staying?
ascpluto
posted 6 years ago
Hi - I'm coming in totally new and have a super basic novice question... How does one get the ticket (or whatever arrangement is necessary) to be able to attend the day time gathering? I understand that hotel is sold out and people need to stay elsewhere, but it sounds like it's still possible to hang out at the party during the day. I'd appreciate any pointers! Thanks.
ponyboy
posted 6 years ago
Hey there. As far as comming for the day, that is totally ok. Just let Jimmy or myself know your information so we can let the hotel know you will be visiting. You can email either one of us privately Thanks Aaron

ascplutoascpluto liked this.

maya101
posted 6 years ago
Guys, Do you know if there is an equivalent Palm Springs weekend in Europe? Thanks!

ukthongerukthonger liked this.

Cr0mb0
posted 6 years ago
Maybe you should plan one!

hardpecsbulge
posted 6 years ago
I think one was organised in Gran Canaria not so long ago. Would be great if it's somewhere like Sitges or Galipoli.

bullbulge01
posted 6 years ago
I hope I ll be able to join Thongers Weekend in PS next year, always wanted to join the fun... so yes it would be great to plan one in Europe like Sitges ....
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
is anyone staying at any other Palm Springs resorts, surrounding the skylark?
Last edited: 6 years ago
spandexfreak
posted 6 years ago
Thongbutt, trying to decide the best place to stay. Let me know if u cum up with some ideas.
ricky999
posted 6 years ago
yes the sitges one sounds like a great idea
kinmic
posted 6 years ago
some guys staying canyon club its walking distance to skylark hotel

wehogymwehogym liked this.

koka69
posted 6 years ago
What are the dates?
kinmic
posted 6 years ago
june 7 to june 12 ,
BulgeNSac
posted 6 years ago
Less than three weeks away... is anyone else excited (and scared), but me??!! haha
spandexfreak
posted 6 years ago
^ nothing to be scared about. I'll make sure you are well taken care of lol. I'm there Sat and Sunday.
juicyman
posted 6 years ago
I’ll be in PS but trying to find a friend to come with ... sounds like heaven!! Thongs everywhere
FFunFFunFFun
posted 6 years ago
I’ll be there too. Really looking forward to it! My first time, so be gentle.
kinmic
posted 6 years ago
Are you on the list on spandexguys as our host sent a message out the weekend , we will be gentle , we are a great bunch of guys .
FFunFFunFFun
posted 6 years ago
@kinmic Yes, I’m on the list. I got the e-mail. :-)
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Hey guys, just booked 3 nights (7th - 10th June) at Vagabond inn Palm Springs... first time going to Thongers Weekend..can’t wait!
Last edited: 6 years ago