The tan line conundrum. Classic speedo tan or thong tan

Worldwide
socalthong
posted 3 years ago
Thong tan-line all the way!

ThonglynxThonglynx,gstargstar liked this.

Thonglynx
posted 3 years ago
Thong tanlines on men are the best, but any thong or speedo tanline gets my immediate and appreciative attention
feelfree2b
posted 3 years ago
For the places I tan at the beach and pool I always have a normal speedo tanline, which I know looks a bit strange wearing thongs afterwards.
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
Cycling produces really odd tan lines so I tan regularly to account for it. I throw the cock in a sock and have no tan lines. :-)
1tinysuit
posted 2 years ago
Thong tan line for sure.
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Without a doubt, I love to show my tan line from one of my thongs or mini bikinis, especially in the gym shower, just thinking that they are watching me makes me very horny. When my tan line starts to disappear I usually go to get a tan at a beauty center, I love vertical solar cabins.
george1956
posted 2 years ago
love to wear thongs in the garden of my bungalow and the beach and dunes in gran canaria to get a nice thong tan . love to see a guy with a thong tanline . so sexy to rimm and fuck with guys like that !!!!! i am going to g.c. on the 3rd of january . would love to meet other thong and speedo guys there .
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Clearly I’d go for a thong tan line but either one is so incredibly sexy. I try to maintain a thong line but not every place allows thongs…but I’ll keep trying!

1tinysuit1tinysuit,gstargstar liked this.

ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
I think you look hot and I can see a mostly speedo (Joe Snyder bikini on you) with a thong tan line too! Personally, I prefer a speedo tanline with a thong on. I guess i think the speedo tan line says "I'm into speedos and I am a cocksucker.

ironsidesironsides,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 2 years ago
Thong tan line no question.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
I think both are hot. I usually don't wear a thong on the beach so my tanline is a small speedo. Wearing thongs over it doens't always look good. Maybe next summer I dare to go in thong to the beach haha
reddevil83
posted 2 years ago
I definitely prefer a very sharp Thong tanline, and I really hope to get great one again this year :-)
virgospeedo
posted 2 years ago
While a sharp Speedo tanline is very sexy https://twitter.com/pessegomolhado/status/1480593519291023364 and https://twitter.com/pessegomolhado/status/1485948927807574022 .... I always prefer a thong tanline to be more provocative. Love to show it off as much as I can!