Suggestions for enhancing bulge gym / sport tights

Shops and Sites
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Thanks wildbear. I wonder why there isn’t a view of the front and pouch on Amazon. Might buy a pair just to find out. Thanks for the jock advice too. Sounds hot... I like the idea of ‘very moulding’...
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Definitely going to buy some pairs of Arroyman when they have more in stock..
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: bulge136
Definitely going to buy some pairs of Arroyman when they have more in stock..
You can also just wear a sort-of good bulge tight and then wear a bulge enhancing jock or thong (or bikini) underneath. I wear bulge thongs under mine...its a win-win for me...nice bulge and sexy feel of hot underwear underneath!
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Oh f**k !! Just that simple yet HOT description is getting me going here. Damn!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Oh f**k !! Just that simple yet HOT description is getting me going here. Damn!
Problem solved...pls share pics once you have your gear!
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
BubbleThong...DEAL
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
:-)
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Have just purchased some joe Snyder thongs...
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Have just purchased some joe Snyder thongs...
Nice...what did you get?
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
I have a lot of the Joe Snyder Maxi-Bulge thongs and bikinis and really like them!

HotBulgeUSHotBulgeUS liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Great choices...pls share what you think of the Ergowear one... I’m considering getting some but never tried. Would like to know about the material, is it true to size and how the pouch fits relative to other thongs. Thanks!
yellowleft
posted 3 years ago
You could try a pair of Under Armour compression shorts -- especially in white -- and add an enhancing jock or thong underneath. The compression shorts are tight around the legs and butt, but the crotch has plenty of give to allow your bulge to show through.
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the tip yellowleft. It’s so hard to judge just by looking at shopping websites.
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Agree, my UA compression tights show a nice bulge (esp. with thong underneath :-)!)
al73
posted 3 years ago
live:gay738