posted 6 years ago
posted by: manmythlegend
posted by: L1craGuy
Sorry...cant chat...packing suitcase ;)
Fuck yeah! I’ll book the room
Room for one more?
Sam165432
posted 6 years ago
Thank you for all the reply’s! Very sexy, my next question, how did you tell your partners that you was in to it?
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Str8 but I'm very interested in a MM experience :) :) I'd like a few guys waiting in line with Hard Cocks stroking ready to fill my ass one after the other !!
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Sam165432
Hiya, how many people on here are straight? But still enjoy looking at men in gear? How about straight but enjoy anal? How many people wear lycra with their partners?
Publicly straight with a partner. Not public, curious and willing to try new things. Straight and definitely have tried toys a number of times. Loved it! Only for working out, not all of my gear of course!

SpandexDiscoJeansSpandexDiscoJeans liked this.

Sam165432
posted 6 years ago
Any ideas on how to tell her?
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: aferg
Room for one more?
Most definitely!
aferg
posted 6 years ago
posted by: aferg
Room for one more?
Most definitely!
If only we were closer :-(
hotthong1
posted 6 years ago
Great post aferg
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
i consider myself to be straight though i cant see how i can be as i love to see you goys in your gear and would love to try anal the thought of giving my self to a gay man turns me on no end love you lycra guys please keep posting xxxx
Last edited: 6 years ago
AdidasRun
posted 6 years ago
posted by: cycledudeoc
Hiya, how many people on here are straight? But still enjoy looking at men in gear? How about straight but enjoy anal? How many people wear lycra with their partners?
Straight guy here who enjoys looking at athletic men and women in lycra gear. Nothing hotter than seeing a spandex-clad cyclist or runner, male or female, working out and sweating it up in their sexy gear, mmmmmm!!! I've never done anal, and I've never really had any interest in giving or receiving it. Yes, I've worn lycra with my past girlfriends, both for working out together or having sex. I continue to do so with my wife now. I still enjoy wearing it to bed, which she finds kinda kinky and sexy. I love having sex with her after working out, fucking her good and hard while still in my lycra gear, mmmmmm...
Id agree cycledudeoc...im bisexual. Like yourself i enjoy very much seeing a lycra clad cyclist/runner be it male or female out in their gear. I have to say the lycra gear available to women is far more extensive and far greater choices than men and they definetley have no inhibitions in wearing and showing it off in public! In saying that its great to see far more men shaking off their shackles and wearing lycra tights outdoors minus the shorts on top. I like to see guys getting more daring and adventurous to compete with the girls and give it that masculine virile look. I have had 3 previous girlfriends who all ran with me in lycra tights too...it was fun. Had one guy who i saw who used to run with me both in our tights. I dont usually anal at all but would consider for only the right guy (if there is one). Also had sex with those girlfriends and the bf..after our runs. Nothing better!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Spot on about females being way ahead of guys for wearing/flaunting in spandex! Females in leggings, and equally revealing top wear are out in public everywhere: grocery stores, restaurants, Walmart, malls, - every place & business imaginable. Meanwhile, you only see men in spandex when they're at the gym, cycling, running, or participating in sports. Case in point: I left the fitness center hungry, & stopped for lunch. I was about 4th in line to place my order. Ahead of me were 3 women, all obese, and all showing jiggling flab & cellulite in their leggings. The man standing behind me told me I should be ashamed of my outfit - Rufskin runner tights & matching T. I replied, asking would he give equal time and express his opinion to all the women showing way more than me in there? Just then, the first female customer at the counter got her order and turned to leave. As she spotted me she thoroughly checked me out, smiled and clearly flirted, saying out loud, "Nice outfit, man!" She paid no attention to the younger man in baggy shorts, T shirt showing his pot belly & moobs, and flip-flops showing his ugly toenail fungus (The guy who objected to my wearing athletic gear). I noticed all these things but said nothing to him (live & let live). Yet he made it his job to be the modesty police--for men only! ????? It's time we men catch up and end this double standard!
Last edited: 6 years ago
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Not straight but really enjoying this chatter going on. I do think that people’s sexual preference/leaning is a sliding scale - society has really been the driving force to identify as gay/straight...perhaps just my opinion.
shinybulger
posted 5 years ago
OMG...Thank goodness I found this thread! I thought I was the only one ever...... I so enjoy BOTH women AND men in tight shiny gear here... I lust for a tight ass in wear no matter the gender. I must say though - I have more recently enjoyed playing with, and experiencing being with a hot guy (he's gay) and having just fun play in tight gear!!! I thought I was gay, but then realized that I think I'm str8. But possibly Bi?? IDK.. All I DO know is that FUCK YEAH...I get SO hard when a guy catches me starring at his shiny bulge in the gym, and he just smiles back! I think I know what's on his mind - but have yet to engage. I'm scared to out myself that I love bulges, cocks and tight asses with men too! Any advice about how to meet up with a guy casually to play? I'm finding it really difficult to know their true intentions, yet I really lust for another play-mate :) Im in souther California here, so I thought it'd be easy, but I guys I'm still way to shy and scared here. Any thoughts or hints about how to go about meeting both women and or men that want to just hang out & play some would be GREATLY appreciated! :) GREAT topic.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
My philosophy has always been be confident in who you are and flaunt fiercely what we worked so hard to show i ur sexy form fitting gear. It's not our problem if someone else is uncomfortable because they don't share the time, commitment and flexible thinking. When questioned, my 1st response is these women are showing way more camel toe than I am bulging.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
str8 married male but very much want a male experience. Would love a few guys having there way with me :) :)
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Most of my experiences have been with guys in its the best.
kutag
posted 5 years ago
I'm married but would call myself bisexual. Love seeing men and women in G Strings, wet and see thru please. Men with there cocks pushing out a nice bulge and women with camel toes I've only been fucked once and loved it, in a gay sauna with other men watching a big turn on, I wanked an blew a load with his cock up me. Have had my cock up a couple of arses but did not come. Safe sex by the way. My wife is very straight but I sure she knows I'm bi, women are not stupid. She has no problems with me wearing G Strings as I do all the time. Be it on the beach or a hotel swimming pool with her, I also wear a cock ring to keep semi or hard. On most holidays I will wear light coloured nylon runners shorts with the sides split up to the waist band so every one who looks closely will see I am wearing a G String.

SpandexDiscoJeansSpandexDiscoJeans,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
Yes, Yes Yes, GF likes it. Never been on receiving end. Yes, to a degree. An ex threw ALL my gear in garbage once. :(
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I know a married couple who are straight but both wear thongs and like men and women. She loves to watch us. I’m struggling on what the line is as I’m bi sexual and like men and women