Stained Gear

Blog
TighterTheBetter
posted 10 months ago
I have been doing a sort through of my somewhat large singlet collection, and noticed a theme! They are all washed but a bunch, in fact most of them have visible cum marks on them. My question is this, I like to see gear that has been visibly played in, but is that something other guys are into? Should I leave them as they are or should I try and get the stains out? Just curious as to what other guys thoughts are on this?
Swimmer2004
posted 10 months ago
I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, it's just whatever a person likes. It's not my thing, but I see others on here who like that. It's all good.

TighterTheBetterTighterTheBetter liked this.

TighterTheBetter
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Swimmer2004
I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, it's just whatever a person likes. It's not my thing, but I see others on here who like that. It's all good.
Thank you :) that’s good to know.. yeah totally a personal choice!
Cycling
posted 10 months ago
I don't mind seeing cum stains in gear as most of my gear has cum stains in them and I always know if I want to sell them there are other lycra guys who want them.

jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: TighterTheBetter
I have been doing a sort through of my somewhat large singlet collection, and noticed a theme! They are all washed but a bunch, in fact most of them have visible cum marks on them. My question is this, I like to see gear that has been visibly played in, but is that something other guys are into? Should I leave them as they are or should I try and get the stains out? Just curious as to what other guys thoughts are on this?
If you have gear that has cum stains in it and are planning on selling it on Ebay, id go ahead and use Oxy Clean or dawn dish soap and let it soak in warm water for a hour... then add more dish soap to the washer to get the cum stains out... however if you plan on keeping the gear and you like the cum stains just wash as regular. after you cum in the gear you should wash it before you wear it again. due to bacteria reasons. bacteria from dried cum can cause a urinary tract infection.. Other than that its really a personal choice..

TighterTheBetter
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Cycling
I don't mind seeing cum stains in gear as most of my gear has cum stains in them and I always know if I want to sell them there are other lycra guys who want them.
Thank you! And yeah I had never really thought about that!
TighterTheBetter
posted 10 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
If you have gear that has cum stains in it and are planning on selling it on Ebay, id go ahead and use Oxy Clean or dawn dish soap and let it soak in warm water for a hour... then add more dish soap to the washer to get the cum stains out... however if you plan on keeping the gear and you like the cum stains just wash as regular. after you cum in the gear you should wash it before you wear it again. due to bacteria reasons. bacteria from dried cum can cause a urinary tract infection.. Other than that its really a personal choice..
Sounds good. So yes I always wash them so they are clean but I learnt recently that warm water just sets it harder in. I currently have no urge to sell anything but I really appreciate the washing tips! :)
jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
Sounds good. So yes I always wash them so they are clean but I learnt recently that warm water just sets it harder in. I currently have no urge to sell anything but I really appreciate the washing tips! :)
what do you consider warm? me i say room temperature..... anything above that i consider hot lol....
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Swimmer2004
To each their own as i like to say - i like that others are into it as well, but just not my thing. I like to have fun and get messy too, but everything must start clean…and my daily wear, I’m a clean freak! But just have fun!!
Lycrante
posted 9 months ago
Besides the personal preference, which i enjoy. semen is highly corrosive on spandex, so will break the fiber and decrease the life of your spandex.