Spandex with Casual or Buisness Clothes

Encounters
surincises
posted 8 years ago
posted by: mighty_sf
posted by: spandexLON
IT nerds ;)
Count me in as IT nerd.I love it.
Engineering here, and I do the same, especially in winter when I can wear runners.
jojojocks
posted 8 years ago
either thong or jock under work clothes as you never know who you are going to bump into !!!! engineering too

JJtight1JJtight1 liked this.

ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
Now I'm imagining this hot IT I knew back in high school wearing spandex under his clothes. I often imagined him as a Spider-Man. In the symbiotic suit suit since my hot high school teacher was the classic Spidey suit.

pphy21pphy21 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I've worn a wrestling singlet under my suit at work before. I have worn thongs many times! I love the thought of what i'm wearing without people know...I spend the day hard!

scotspandexscotspandex,pphy21pphy21 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
i wear compression shirts/shorts all the time underneath my uniform. one time i was gonna go cycling after work, and wore my one piece skinsuit. suffice to say, it was very difficult going to the restroom, so i just let loose. =P
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I wore my TYR jammers under my work pants today. One of the best feelings!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: In2bulges
I wore my TYR jammers under my work pants today. One of the best feelings!
wow! To know you had those on underneath is so hot! I would be the one to want to peak if I knew :)
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
Now that it's cooler here a thong n compression shorts to long leggings most days
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I wear tights or shorts under my jeans, especially when it's cold out. Quite often I'll wear a leotard under shirt and jeans, like I am today.
petem
posted 7 years ago
I regularly wear compression Ts, shorts or tights under casual gear. SKINS, Under Armour, Viva Athletic. I wish I could adapt some of my trisuits with a crotch zip so I didn't have to strip off when I want to take a pee!

pphy21pphy21 liked this.