Spandex Party Site closing

Suggestions and site feedback
cayo23
posted 2 years ago
any skype group or a twitter group to stay in touch? any suggestions?
sequential
posted 2 years ago
Just looked at Spandexguys, the site doesn't even look like it has a SSL cert enabled and seems very publicly accessible with pictures showing without logging in?
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
I made a profile on usg-online, as suggested by mstringlvr .... And I already met a few guys from here who made the same move apparently !

BubblebumBubblebum,mstringlvrmstringlvr liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: speedologo
I made a profile on usg-online, as suggested by mstringlvr .... And I already met a few guys from here who made the same move apparently !
I’ve done the same - great community (i think?) and the site is set up to be interactive - easy uploading of pics, lots of chat rooms etc… Www.usg-online.com
Last edited: 2 years ago

mstringlvrmstringlvr liked this.

stringbody2015
posted 2 years ago
sad, sad, sad... I had a lot of fun meeting so many hot & horny guys in hot & horny gear!!! we all will have to look for alternatives, perhaps we will here or there meet again. Organizers: thanks a lot, you did a great job! w.
dbac
posted 2 years ago
A very sad day but one which I suppose had to come eventually... I've loved using this site for all of the years I've been a member, and it's had a pretty good run. I'll miss it a great deal. All the best to everyone involved and thanks to the site organiser for keeping such a great space going for as long as they did. Maybe we'll all run into each other elsewhere on the web - fingers crossed!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
Before this site closes, if anyone is looking for a submissive lycraloving bf for a serious relationship, get in touch with me :-)
mml2
posted 2 years ago
Had my first spandex meetup through this site. Bummer. Twitter @mc_cockner

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

xurro
posted 2 years ago
Wow really sad. It's been a good community around here. Maybe someone would be willing to create another spandex party equivalent?

LycrmanLycrman,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I too migrated to USG ... under the same user name.
posted by: Bubblebum
I’ve done the same - great community (i think?) and the site is set up to be interactive - easy uploading of pics, lots of chat rooms etc… Www.usg-online.com
spxlyra
posted 2 years ago
posted by: xurro
Wow really sad. It's been a good community around here. Maybe someone would be willing to create another spandex party equivalent?
I'm working on it :)

xurroxurro,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Euroman
I too migrated to USG ... under the same user name.
NICE! See you over there
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Ooooh I've just joined that site too :)

BubblebumBubblebum,mstringlvrmstringlvr liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Ooooh I've just joined that site too :)
Great to hear and see you over there!
sequential
posted 2 years ago
I'm going to https://spandexfun.com Seems the closest to this site in function and doesn't show your pictures publicly like the other sites people have suggested (Google loves to index and cache public sites).

bobuk1205bobuk1205 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Spandex Party to live on and prosper! I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
Last edited: 2 years ago
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Spandex Party to live on and prosper! I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
bobuk1205
posted 2 years ago
That’s excellent news - over the past week I’ve been thinking how lucky I’ve been to be able to make contact with other guys who share similar interests and passions through the site, and how sad I was that it was going to cease. Living in a rural part of the uk, it’s been a lifeline to me over the years as I’ve come to understand my sexuality and realise that I’m not alone in being gay and having a passion for being in gear rather than out of it - chatting with and getting support from other members. I’d really like to thank the current owner/admin for all the time, resources and hard work that he’s out in behind the scenes I’ve the years, and thank the new admin for taking this on, as I’m sure these plenty of work that needs to be done to meet upcoming compliances and keep up with technology standards etc.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Whew! Im so glad to hear this! A huge thanks to all involved!
Lycraphil
posted 2 years ago
Excellent news