Social Media, Facebook or Instagram or Other

Blog
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
Hey guys, If anyone is on Instagram My ID is Jtalbot317 Also on Facebook Jim Talbott I have more gear pix on Instagram than fb If anyone else is on either of those and would like to connect Feel free to add me..

Deleted userDeleted user,spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
Shall we get a new section/profile entry for, e.g. Instagram? I know that other platforms like Insta satisfies a different need, so I'm totally happy to make it easier for likeminded people to find and connect easier. And what do you, e.g. Instagram, guys think of being reposted? I've seen soooo many accounts about spandex and tight gear that just aren't aware of Spandex Party but I'm sure they'd be joining in a heart beat when they see what we're about.
SpideyKev
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Shall we get a new section/profile entry for, e.g. Instagram? I know that other platforms like Insta satisfies a different need, so I'm totally happy to make it easier for likeminded people to find and connect easier. And what do you, e.g. Instagram, guys think of being reposted? I've seen soooo many accounts about spandex and tight gear that just aren't aware of Spandex Party but I'm sure they'd be joining in a heart beat when they see what we're about.
That would be a nice idea from which both Instagram and this site could profit. Also, there should be a section on the profile here where you can type in your Skype, Instagram, whatever... ID's and names.