So Ya’ll Just Gonna Let luisantonio Spam/Advertise Other Sites and Spoof Legit Spandexparty links?

Suggestions and site feedback
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Cyclingskintight
I've decided to withdraw my membership. The site is outdated and to be honest O am not interested in thongs or hose, of which there is a lot of. I will on Insta, Recon, Fetlife and Twitter
I just joined Fetlife, thanks for the recommendation! https://fetlife.com/users/13249727
Last edited: 3 years ago
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
Back as Prosper
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
Back as Prosper
Back as luisantonio

speedo_lovrspeedo_lovr liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 3 years ago
I wonder if people actually open those links. You'd think it wouldn't be worth the effort to come back over and over if nobody clicked on them.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: speedo_lovr
I wonder if people actually open those links. You'd think it wouldn't be worth the effort to come back over and over if nobody clicked on them.
I'm not going to try it, that's for sure
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
posted by: speedo_lovr
I'm not going to try it, that's for sure
Takes you to some random gay dating site where it likely asks for your credit card info.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I think if everyone reports when the link comes up somewhere, the admin will take the message and perhaps do something about it. The admin would be receiving many reports in his inbox, making it harder to ignore. I think if just one or two people reports it, nothing will be done about this because it will show the majority of the SP members are not bothered about it.
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I think if everyone reports when the link comes up somewhere, the admin will take the message and perhaps do something about it. The admin would be receiving many reports in his inbox, making it harder to ignore. I think if just one or two people reports it, nothing will be done about this because it will show the majority of the SP members are not bothered about it.
Yeah, I’ve been reporting it every time but at this point I’m more annoying to other members by wanting the site rules upheld. I’ll let it go, happy hunger games everyone.

speedo_lovrspeedo_lovr liked this.