Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I’m in. In San Diego and with blacks beach, it’s a great place to thong all day
JockThong
posted 4 years ago
South LA here. Definitely interested!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I so wish i was down there...i might have to take a road trip to come participate! Will keep you posted
Rods3
posted 4 years ago
Los Angeles here also but drive down to SD a lot!!! Lets meet up!
marsalive
posted 4 years ago
Cant wait. Keep me posted please!
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
Let me know when ur down here. I’m always in a thong and love blacks!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Are there places in LA that are thong friendly and/or where thongs might be more common on guys?
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Will Rogers Beach is a huge beach that spans most of Pacific Palisades. The beach's gay section is locally referred to as “Ginger Rogers Beach” -- near lifeguard tower 18 just north of the last buildings on PCH. I go there when visiting my LA friends. Fun scene. In Santa Monica, too.....by a park called Dorothy Green with lots going on as lots of shops/restaurants alongside. Nothern-ish Malibu also has more rugged landscape El Matador beach, which is gay nude, but often see thongers when I'm there. Not as much a populated scene. If you make it down to Laguna, major gay beach with plenty of thongers is West Street Beach. Love it!
socalthong
posted 4 years ago
I’m in LA too. Would love to meet up at Will Rogers Beach or anywhere else local.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I’ll likely be out in SoCal late summer...I will follow up as/when plans are made. I’d love to meet up.