Sleepwear....anyone sleep in some sort of spandex?

Blog
funboyNbg
posted 5 years ago
Absolutley agree. Singlets are perfect to sleep in :)
bulge78
posted 5 years ago
posted by: funboyNbg
Absolutley agree. Singlets are perfect to sleep in :)
adore me coucher stringué ou en jockstrap
togg3211
posted 5 years ago
Yes I do sleep in zentai. mostly with the mask, but sometimes i take that of during the night. sometimes I even sleep with a buttplug
wet1
posted 5 years ago
Short spandex shorts...sometimes a bikini .love how hot my crotch gets when in spandex!
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
Always sleep in smooth shiny leggings or full catsuit.
Roro1001
posted 5 years ago
Always. If hot I sleep in spandex thong or jammers. And if cold I sleep in leggings. Love the feel of spandex of nite. A real turn on. Sometimes I forgo the spandex and just sleep naked.
Lycralout
posted 5 years ago
I've considered getting the spandex bedsheets. It would be fun with someone in your bed and feeling them up too!
Roro1001
posted 5 years ago
I like the sound of that as well. If I can’t get sheets I would love for someone to share my bed dressed in spandex as well. Or as little as spandex as possible
ryanseas
posted 5 years ago
I tend to sleep in all types of gear depending on the weather and situation... Thongs,Tights,Swimwear,Singlets,Full Body suits etc... I love how it feels against my body and the sheets... Looked at getting spandex sheets too...
Fun2wet
posted 5 years ago
I sleep in a speedo brief or sometimes a lycra jammer over the speedo. This way if I have an orgasm it's mostly contained in the speedos and the sheets are saved! (also lets me play with the slippery goo in the speedo afterwards). LOL
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Because it's been cold, lately I've been wearing spandex leggings or long Johns and spandex/Lycra tank or tee. In the warmer months, I prefer satin and lace
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
The only spandex-ish i ever wear to bed is a thong...that’s about it and i wear those on a regular basis to sleep in. At first i did it for a BF because he bought them for me for my b-day and really liked that i wore them all the time - i didn’t find them that comfortable to sleep in initially but after a while I found it strange to not sleep in them. Anyway, not that much spandex in such a small garment but there you go...my story on that!
neonbulge
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SexyThong
The only spandex-ish i ever wear to bed is a thong...that’s about it and i wear those on a regular basis to sleep in. At first i did it for a BF because he bought them for me for my b-day and really liked that i wore them all the time - i didn’t find them that comfortable to sleep in initially but after a while I found it strange to not sleep in them. Anyway, not that much spandex in such a small garment but there you go...my story on that!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I could never get a decent night's sleep next to SexyThong.

nige99nige99 liked this.

sequential
posted 5 years ago
Wrestling singlet when it's getting a bit cold, if I sleep in a t-shirt it's just a bit too warm.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
yes i co, in very tihgt pvc leather with a cameltoe bulge...wet
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
I like to sleep in spandex thongs
Lycraphil
posted 5 years ago
Often! It may be tights and a top, right up to a zentai, but usually by the time I am really tired without the hood up!!

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

val101
posted 5 years ago
I quite enjoy sleeping in a singlet! Can get a bit hot though...
Innamoramento
posted 5 years ago
Yeah. I my sport legging. First i cum in it, then i go to sleep.
lycralover2019
posted 5 years ago
I love sleeping in lycra running tights. I love feeling horny just before I fall asleep and waking up with an erection bulging through my tights.