Sex without taking the thong off

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I’ve never had sex with a guy and HE wear a thong. I wear them all the time...sometimes they get taken off, sometimes they stay on the whole time...which really gets me off b/c i feel so sexy/slutty. I’ve never (clearly) had a guy keep underwear on and push a fabric covered cock into me...not sure I’d like that. Seems like I’d get an internal fabric burn that way!
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Lots of lube!!
boycruz
posted 4 years ago
i normally wear a thong in the public beach. I've been fucked a good number of times in the water without taking it off. When I come out theres sometimes cum cumming out of my hold and dripping down. At time I come out of the water with cum in the front from a good fuck, some people tend to notice specially since I wear a yellow, or neon green thong

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: boycruz
i normally wear a thong in the public beach. I've been fucked a good number of times in the water without taking it off. When I come out theres sometimes cum cumming out of my hold and dripping down. At time I come out of the water with cum in the front from a good fuck, some people tend to notice specially since I wear a yellow, or neon green thong
I’ve done that at a friend’s pool with other friends around. Either i get fucked in the water or in the pool house nearby and when I walk out you can defo see the back of my thong is wet if you know to look...
sheerboy22
posted 4 years ago
Would live to fuck a guy in his thong...see my dick run against the fabric while I stretch is hole...
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: sheerboy22
Would live to fuck a guy in his thong...see my dick run against the fabric while I stretch is hole...
Sounds like a dream! Haha
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
posted by: boycruz
I’ve done that at a friend’s pool with other friends around. Either i get fucked in the water or in the pool house nearby and when I walk out you can defo see the back of my thong is wet if you know to look...
I would LOVE to have this done to ME!!!!!
Spencerian
posted 4 years ago
Sounds like there’s more guys pushing spandex covered cocks into their partners than I thought!! Really hot to hear about. I want to try it (when I find a guy who is into it hahaha) eventually, other than “lots of lube” any other tips?