Scrotum enlargement

Blog
thick.thighs
posted 1 year ago
Hi, I am looking for guidance on where can I get a scrotum enlargement (with silicone and/or hyaluronic acid filters) done? I want my balls to be huge but need a place/dr/clinic where this can be performed with the minimum risk. Thanks boys.
hairybuilder
posted 1 year ago
Also curious about this

spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

thick.thighs
posted 1 year ago
posted by: hairybuilder
Also curious about this
fuck yeah, super, investiguemos

hairybuilderhairybuilder liked this.

Brithron
posted 1 year ago
posted by: thick.thighs
Hi, I am looking for guidance on where can I get a scrotum enlargement (with silicone and/or hyaluronic acid filters) done? I want my balls to be huge but need a place/dr/clinic where this can be performed with the minimum risk. Thanks boys.
This guy should be able to help LeBulge@hotmail.fr
grungy
posted 1 year ago
i want mor information too technique risiko etc kann some one hlep me?
Delightfullynasty
posted 1 year ago
I've enjoyed wearing metal ball weights and found that my balls size has definitely increased from just occasional but long term wear. Messing around with injections freaks me out so I'd recommend giving it a try. The effect won't be as fast acting or intense as injections, but I'd recommend it for a less invasive and potentially harmful means of permanently stretching your scrotum that also feels amazing and kinky.

hairybuilderhairybuilder liked this.

m2mfun
posted 1 year ago
Scrotal Botox sounds interesting:-)

gmthongergmthonger liked this.

gmthonger
posted 1 year ago
Scrotox

m2mfunm2mfun liked this.

m2mfun
posted 8 months ago
posted by: gmthonger
Scrotox
Had 750 cc. I don't think that amount was effective or long lasting. May try it again but double the amount.
TheWelshOne
posted 8 months ago
I enjoy vacuum pumping my cock and balls together. Great temporary enlargement.
Joe_Ha_DD
posted 7 months ago
There are also silicone implants that are inserted into the scrotum alongside the natural testicles. Does anyone have experience with this?
Joe_Ha_DD
posted 7 months ago
There are also silicone implants that are inserted into the scrotum alongside the natural testicles. Does anyone have experience with this?
sixfootfiveguy
posted 7 months ago
Check out https://x.com/bestmannyc_ - Its a NY based enlargement clinic that has been gaining popularity.