Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2022

Worldwide
eli080808
posted 2 years ago
Also interested!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Regardless i hope there’s a few pics posted about this next tour…
Codyrick
posted 2 years ago
Count me in! Im excited to hear its back!

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Hope to attend this year. Been dreaming about it for years! I am tired of only showing off online!
Last edited: 2 years ago
sfqguy
posted 2 years ago
I’ve never been but thinking of going for the first time.
hairythonger
posted 2 years ago
I have been to the thong gatherings in both Ft Lauderdale and Palm Springs and they are both a lot of fun.

sfqguysfqguy liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: sfqguy
I’ve never been but thinking of going for the first time.
Yeah same here but need to see my schedule as we get closer. I’ve been part of an impromptu thong session in Miami before that was fun
BulgeLocked
posted 2 years ago
Hi! Could I get info as well! Missed the last one that was held, found out about it too late! Hoping to finally make it this year!
miaswim
posted 2 years ago
Just sent you a PM with all the details. Hope you’re able to join us. PM me with any questions.
posted by: BulgeLocked
Hi! Could I get info as well! Missed the last one that was held, found out about it too late! Hoping to finally make it this year!
PantyStud
posted 2 years ago
Please send me the info. Very interested!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Question for the guys who do go to this…the fun loving thongers…. How many thongs do you bring with you AND how many times do you change your thong? Also, how do you decide what to bring…what style (bulge, more coverage, risqué etc)? Very curious and as I’m not sure i can go…i need to live vicariously! Thanks boys BB
juicyman
posted 2 years ago
Anyone is PS April 20-22. Is it crazy with coachella?
Ilovethongs
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Question for the guys who do go to this…the fun loving thongers…. How many thongs do you bring with you AND how many times do you change your thong? Also, how do you decide what to bring…what style (bulge, more coverage, risqué etc)? Very curious and as I’m not sure i can go…i need to live vicariously! Thanks boys BB
I go almost every year and bring my entire collection (like 200 thongs). I change frequently - at least every few hours, sometimes every hour, sometimes in 30 min LOL. All depends on how I feel and what I want to wear in the moment. I bring it all - every style, every coverage. You should come!

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ilovethongs
posted by: Bubblebum
I go almost every year and bring my entire collection (like 200 thongs). I change frequently - at least every few hours, sometimes every hour, sometimes in 30 min LOL. All depends on how I feel and what I want to wear in the moment. I bring it all - every style, every coverage. You should come!
I love it…sounds like a thong man’s dream vacation! I only have about 25 thongs and already feel outmatched :)

IlovethongsIlovethongs,miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Jesboy711
posted 2 years ago
Really looking forward to attending.

BubblebumBubblebum,miaswimmiaswim liked this.

specwld1
posted 2 years ago
Can someone send me the details to the event? I have seen these events for years, but never went. Considering now.. Thanks
MmmThong
posted 2 years ago
I was hoping I could be sent the details. Have always wanted to attend these as a fellow thong lover myself
oceanthong
posted 2 years ago
please have a look first post of this thread, miaswim is the adomin of this event and send him to DM. He will give you the right information.

MmmThongMmmThong liked this.

miaswim
posted 2 years ago
Hi Thongers! Only a few days before Palm Springs Thongers Weekend!! Looks like we will have one hot, sunny weekend for thong time by the pool… 112F (44C) If you’re planning to attend but not staying at the hotel I’m working on the guest list. Please send me a private message with your first/last name so I can make sure you’re on the list. See you in Palm Springs!

BubblebumBubblebum,richter75richter75 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: miaswim
Hi Thongers! Only a few days before Palm Springs Thongers Weekend!! Looks like we will have one hot, sunny weekend for thong time by the pool… 112F (44C) If you’re planning to attend but not staying at the hotel I’m working on the guest list. Please send me a private message with your first/last name so I can make sure you’re on the list. See you in Palm Springs!
Can’t make it but have fun guys! Snap some anonymous pics to share (if you can, if not, totally understand). 112F…wow, going to be a HOT thongers weekend!!