Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2021

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Sent you a separate message with details.
posted by: joeyboy9
Definitely interested!
SampsonDahl
posted 3 years ago
Is there anyone willing to share a room? It's all booked out and I'd like to come :)
lemarjay
posted 3 years ago
posted by: SampsonDahl
Is there anyone willing to share a room? It's all booked out and I'd like to come :)
Same here. Would like to attend but accommodation is always the issue. There are lodgings around the city but its not the same as staying in the hotel where the event is being held.
marvin101
posted 3 years ago
Definitely interested in the Eurothong
TO1988
posted 3 years ago
would be a dream to attend.
healinghedonist
posted 3 years ago
getting vaxed soon, so If i can get over my fear of approaching strangers, I'll make it this year!
joesane
posted 3 years ago
I would also love a european event and would definitely come.
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
We’d be there if it wasn’t of the pandemic :-(
O2BnSF
posted 3 years ago
posted by: miaswim
After a crazy 2020 for us all plans are set for our annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend. Dates for the 2021 event are June 3 - 7, 2021 and we’ll be back at the same resort reserved exclusively for us from Thursday afternoon through Monday morning. Many reservation from the cancelled 2020 event were rolled over to 2021, but we did have some cancellations and have some rooms available. If you’re interested in details, send me a private message. Hope to see you there!
A few questions: Which resort will this be at? Are there any other activities during the weekend or is it just pool time? How much does the weekend cost? Do you allow day passes? I have a place to stay and don't need to get a hotel room. How fast can I lose 10 pounds?
Mark1990
posted 3 years ago
Would love to attend, wondering which hotel it’s at? If I have a place to stay already can I purchase some sort of day pass or join in the festivities?
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Will send you a DM with answers to your questions.
posted by: O2BnSF
posted by: miaswim
After a crazy 2020 for us all plans are set for our annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend. Dates for the 2021 event are June 3 - 7, 2021 and we’ll be back at the same resort reserved exclusively for us from Thursday afternoon through Monday morning. Many reservation from the cancelled 2020 event were rolled over to 2021, but we did have some cancellations and have some rooms available. If you’re interested in details, send me a private message. Hope to see you there!
A few questions: Which resort will this be at? Are there any other activities during the weekend or is it just pool time? How much does the weekend cost? Do you allow day passes? I have a place to stay and don't need to get a hotel room. How fast can I lose 10 pounds?
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Sending you a DM with more info.
posted by: Mark1990
Would love to attend, wondering which hotel it’s at? If I have a place to stay already can I purchase some sort of day pass or join in the festivities?
hotbiman
posted 3 years ago
Hello... I have the same questions as numerous others before me; Location, day pass availability, AND if by some strange stroke of luck that a room has become available - or if anyone is willing to take on a sexy roommate... Could I request one of those precious DM's from you, miaswim? Thank you Thank you Thank you!
miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Just sent you DM with details.
posted by: hotbiman
Hello... I have the same questions as numerous others before me; Location, day pass availability, AND if by some strange stroke of luck that a room has become available - or if anyone is willing to take on a sexy roommate... Could I request one of those precious DM's from you, miaswim? Thank you Thank you Thank you!
socalthong
posted 3 years ago
Awesome. Looking forward to it. I will be finding a nearby hotel and would like to come by using a day pass.

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

TexasIvy
posted 3 years ago
Really looking forward to it! I get into Palm Springs a couple of days early, so if anyone is hanging out, let me know. TexasIvy
Jaras22
posted 3 years ago
My friend is taking me to this event. I'm excited that this is my first time attending. Just wanted more detail info. And some tips for a first timer. Thanks

TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

miaswim
posted 3 years ago
Hey Guys! If you're planning to attend Palm Springs Thongers Weekend this June (June 3 - 7) and are not staying at the hotel, please send me DM/Private Message so I know you're coming and guest list with the hotel is correct.
Last edited: 3 years ago

TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.