Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2020

Worldwide
Gary121
posted 4 years ago
Wish I lived closer, I’d be there in a flash.
Martini21
posted 4 years ago
posted by: marvin101
Im coming over from England, anyone else from U.K going over?
Hey, I'm coming over from the UK too :)

TexasIvyTexasIvy,Beachman50Beachman50 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Martini21
posted by: marvin101
Im coming over from England, anyone else from U.K going over?
Hey, I'm coming over from the UK too :)
I’m 50/50 on coming, depends on my work schedule :)
john4u80
posted 4 years ago
Flights have gotten really cheap! However will this event happen with the current situation in the country...if so, cheap flights get me there but would need to join someone with a room already. I’m just ready for warm weather and sun!
socalthong
posted 4 years ago
Would love to join and share a room with someone! If anyone is going to have spare room and okay with sharing, please message me :)
Gary121
posted 4 years ago
Sounds amazing
graphwd87
posted 4 years ago
New to thonging, this would be a great event to get introduced. Im very interested in attending, if only for a day. Any info on passes/tickets?
miaswim
posted 4 years ago
Hi Guys, Due to the current situation we're now looking at dates in August or September. With about 20-25% of the guys coming from overseas, as well and those from outside the Palm Springs drive markets, there was interest in postponing this year's event so we could get past this shut down and more people might be able to attend. The link below is a survey we've created where you can vote on a preferred weekend. Feel free to ask any questions or also reply to the survey. https://doodle.com/poll/ybk4vsqdmu6mvc2d Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying some time in their gear!

Beachman50Beachman50 liked this.

thickmscl
posted 4 years ago
Hi Guys It will be my first thonger weekend and I really would love to go. Where do you buy tickets or where do you book? The only problem that I have is that the borders here in Australia are closed, noone can get in or out. Hope it is back to normal soon.
miaswim
posted 4 years ago
EVENT CANCELLED Unfortunately with the current situation as well as ongoing travel restrictions we've decided to cancel this year's event. Some of us may connect again in August or September for an informal thongers weekend in Palm Springs at one of the gay guest houses. We're already looking at June 2021 dates and I'll be posting details shortly. Stay safe but Stay Thonged!
spandexfreak
posted 4 years ago
That's too bad but probably best. Let me know if there's an informal one in August or Sept and I'll try to join.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: miaswim
EVENT CANCELLED Unfortunately with the current situation as well as ongoing travel restrictions we've decided to cancel this year's event. Some of us may connect again in August or September for an informal thongers weekend in Palm Springs at one of the gay guest houses. We're already looking at June 2021 dates and I'll be posting details shortly. Stay safe but Stay Thonged!
For the best and hope you’re doing well too. I’d love to come to the next event - pls keep me/us posted.