OPS

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I started swimming when I was 7. I joined the swim team because I wanted to wear Speedos, and I love the water. I'm a Pisces too. So until I was 12 the sight of other girls and boys in their suits didn't sexually interest me until I was vacationing at my Aunt and Uncles house. I have a cousin thats a girl and after having been swimming I loved her Wonder Woman swimsuit she was wearing. Up until then I had held onto a Batman Halloween costume that was a lycra catsuit with a cape and Loved it. So I was alone in the house after swimming and I wanted to try on my cousins swim suit to see what it felt like. I went in her closet and closed the door behind me. In the dark I put it on and immediately got erect and couldn't stop rubbing my hands all over my suit covered body. I slid my fingers down my butt along the crack pushing the suit into my body. I grabbed my cock in the suit and came into it. That was my first time. Both cumming and wearing a girls One Piece Suit. Since then I have collected boys and girls swimsuits, along with my other wonderful lycra gear. =)

Deleted userDeleted user,petempetem,Higher_LycraHigher_Lycra,Ling12345Ling12345 liked this.