note to all

Blog
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Hi all just a wee note to all to avoid swimmer2004. we were chatting alot and we were getting on really well but now has blocked me for no reason. He is not the only one there are a few others who have also done this. It is really sickening and annoying that people treat others this way...genuine people who offer genuine friendship and so on only to be shit on by the other. Apoligies i just need to get this off my chest and rant but this kind of behaviour really makes site like this unpleasant. Anyway rant over and thanks for reading
Swimmer2004
posted 1 year ago
It wasn't for no reason but I'm not going to do public drama.

8eight88eight8,WildgoalieWildgoalie liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Whatever. It’s no drama to me just anger that one minute you were all nice to me now you treat me like dirt but no matter I won’t be here much longer hopefully so you can go treat other like dirt
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
In larger groups there are always differences. That is unavoidable. I understand the frustration but please try solve it between each other or go separate ways. Therefore I'll lock this thread for now. I'm also happy to listen and mediate if you think I can be of assistance! Cheers, Simon

WildgoalieWildgoalie,hotthong1hotthong1,Deleted userDeleted user,apollonapollon liked this.