new photo thumbnails are blurs?

Suggestions and site feedback
Peterskin
posted 6 years ago
Is anyone going to do anything about this ??????????
thongjock
posted 6 years ago
Yeah I'm not uploading new photos until this issue is corrected. Kinda takes all the fun out..
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
That it is taking so long to remedy this situation gives me great cause for concern. What about the site's overall security? If you have purchased a Premium membership, you would think and expect to be able to see the images. Not getting your money's worth I'm afraid. This was shared by mullerbn: "We will try to get back to you as soon as possible but as we run the site in our spare time, this could take a couple of days". Spare time. Got it. Hmmm??? (eye roll) I went to the Epoch website and canceled my ongoing membership payments because I have lost a great deal of faith and trust in this site. What about our personal information (billing)? Will that take a couple of days too, IF that is compromised? Take our money ... but take your time while you're at it. [color="darkblue"]
tightrubber75
posted 6 years ago
posted by: MatureCyclist
That it is taking so long to remedy this situation gives me great cause for concern. What about the site's overall security? If you have purchased a Premium membership, you would think and expect to be able to see the images. Not getting your money's worth I'm afraid. This was shared by mullerbn: "We will try to get back to you as soon as possible but as we run the site in our spare time, this could take a couple of days". Spare time. Got it. Hmmm??? (eye roll) I went to the Epoch website and canceled my ongoing membership payments because I have lost a great deal of faith and trust in this site. What about our personal information (billing)? Will that take a couple of days too, IF that is compromised? Take our money ... but take your time while you're at it. [color="darkblue"]
OK, I agree that it is annoying, but people cannot live off a site like this. There's virtually no income other than a few people paying to foot the bill for hosting etc. Of course I would want them to be super quick and fast in providing a remedy, but you make it sound like a scam, which it clearly isn't. At least they are aware of the situation and taking action. Also, your billing reference makes no sense, as you point out yourself this is done by a third party (epoch). You are ranting at people who make no money from this site and do all this for the community. Therefore I had to reply to you and point out that sometimes in life, you have to accept things the way they are and maybe show some gratitude or offer to step in and help others out yourself.

bobuk1205bobuk1205 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 years ago
Hi guys, I'm really sorry about this issue. All the photos should be OK now. Thanks for your patience. I can also perfectly understand your comments about the delay in getting it fixed, and I'll try to do so faster in the unlikely event that this happens again. Enjoy the site.
kevy191960
posted 6 years ago
Hi I have just tried here from the UK to up load some photos and still get the same problem has this issue beein fixed? Thanks for any help re this. Kev.
stringbody2015
posted 6 years ago
i see there is still a problem, but i am sure, you will fix it; its still a great site!! Thanks
kevy191960
posted 6 years ago
posted by: kevy191960
Hi I have just tried here from the UK to up load some photos and still get the same problem has this issue beein fixed? Thanks for any help re this. Kev.
Hi just tried an up load on my small lap top with Edge Browser that uploaded fine so it seems the issue is with Google Chrome Browser! As I still get get it to work on this old PC. Thanks Kev.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Glad to see that the issue seems to have been resolved. I did contact one of the Admins, and as you can all see, they have followed up with a reply. Thank you. TR75: given the onslaught of cyber attacks and having experienced having my personal info on another site compromised, it does get ones hackles up. Third party billing or an associative billing process for any site (this one or any other site) is Integral. So, when one sees an issue on the site, it is prudent that it is dealt with as soon as possible; that was mentioned in the follow-up by the site admin. No, I won't settle for complacency. Whether money is made off of this site or not; when an issue pops up like this, who KNOWS what may be going on? That it took so long, was a tad worrisome for many of us. Myself and others that are paying members to this site, do more than simply 'help'. We help support it financially, regardless of how great or small the remuneration is on the other end, something that I am not privy to. That is how I help; others too, on keeping this site afloat. I do more just than help. I put my $ into this site which helps keep it in existence. Criticisms are not warm and fuzzy, I know that and so do you, but sometimes you have to press a little to get issues expedited, fixed to bring back confidence. Overall it's a great site that offers plenty. Looks like things are back on-track, and I am happy that the Admins have addressed it and have stated that they will try to act expeditiously. Have a great remainder to your weekend TR75, along with everyone else on here. Cheers!
adorcitoman
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Guest
so the new photo thumbnails have been appearing as blurs. I have to click to view the image. This has only been happening to the last 2 days of new photos. Everything before that is fine.