BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
HOT story.. thanks
BunnGman
posted 3 years ago
Hot story!
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
I'll wear spandex and put on a show at the gym. Never wear anything under it so they can see my hard cock when I work out. or on the treadmill bouncing up and down in my singlet. sometimes ill actually precum when working out if the material rubs the head of my cock during a work out. I'll see a few guys checking it out and smile as they pretend not to notice. One time for halloween I wore a spiderman suit, and worked up a huge sweat in it at the gym my cock got rock hard in the suit as it kept rubbing the head of my cock, Finally I gushed a huge load all down the front of my suit. I mean I was soaked with hot cum. I got off the treadmill asap hoping no one would notice, but a couple guys noticed and when I went back to the locker room to take the suit off and change a couple guys groped my wet cock through my spidey suit and things got quite hot from there. Spidey got soaked

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: jtalbot812
I'll wear spandex and put on a show at the gym. Never wear anything under it so they can see my hard cock when I work out. or on the treadmill bouncing up and down in my singlet. sometimes ill actually precum when working out if the material rubs the head of my cock during a work out. I'll see a few guys checking it out and smile as they pretend not to notice. One time for halloween I wore a spiderman suit, and worked up a huge sweat in it at the gym my cock got rock hard in the suit as it kept rubbing the head of my cock, Finally I gushed a huge load all down the front of my suit. I mean I was soaked with hot cum. I got off the treadmill asap hoping no one would notice, but a couple guys noticed and when I went back to the locker room to take the suit off and change a couple guys groped my wet cock through my spidey suit and things got quite hot from there. Spidey got soaked
Oh my, that's hot! Love it! Even better that you wore a spiderman suit in the gym.
hotstuff69
posted 3 years ago
Such a hot story, thanks for sharing!
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
posted by: jtalbot812
Want to go trick or treating? ;)