More public appearances

Encounters
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
posted by: BunnGman
Bump
Bump ?? BunnGman, was you trying to sell your product, cos I can see few posts from you trying to sell/advertise your product on this forum with no encounter stories of any kind? Couldn't you have your own forum to advertise ?
O2BnSF
posted 5 years ago
I totally agree. On some days, most of the forum is filled with guys selling their gear. I don't mind their entrepreneurial efforts, but because of how this site is set up, you can't get the teaser posts on the home page about other things because they are posting all over the forums. bigdicklifeguard is another guy who abuses the forums by selling his gear in places other than the "Buy and Sell" forum pages. I wish they would monitor these guys and rein them in. They are ruining this site for others.
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
I totally agree. On some days, most of the forum is filled with guys selling their gear. I don't mind their entrepreneurial efforts, but because of how this site is set up, you can't get the teaser posts on the home page about other things because they are posting all over the forums. bigdicklifeguard is another guy who abuses the forums by selling his gear in places other than the "Buy and Sell" forum pages. I wish they would monitor these guys and rein them in. They are ruining this site for others.
I agree. I don't think I've seen bigdicklifeguard's posts but it's BunnGman's post I keep seeing all the times and it's becoming a bit too desperate I think, which is spoiling this site I think, cos we're meant to be enjoying it. It'll be fine if they have their own forums than having to hijack other forums for their own gains

speedologospeedologo liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 5 years ago
But there are "Buy and Sell" forum pages, but they prefer to dump their gear into all the other forum pages.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

mml2
posted 5 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Bigdicklifeguard is the worst. We know you sell N2N stuff on eBay. No, we’re not going to call, text, or email you. In fact if I’m shopping for eBay n2n I try to avoid him as a seller now, for reasons stated above.