Lycra workout at EasyGym Oxford street? £5!

Sports Meetups
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Anyone for a lycra workout at EasyGym Oxford street? £5! Or another central gym in London?
Last edited: 10 years ago
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
could be fun!

thereydthereyd liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Nice idea, if i had the guts to wear lycra t to the gym. But hey, an exclusive work out club for buff lycra loving lads, where would it all end...
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
It's pretty clear that not many weights would be lifted!

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
To spacemonkeyboy: lots of men wear it, you've got the kit and you like wearing it, why wouldn't you!? Maybe going to a different gym would make an easier first time? Lifting, cardio, stretching... it's all good... :)
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
posted by: thereyd
To spacemonkeyboy: lots of men wear it, you've got the kit and you like wearing it, why wouldn't you!? Maybe going to a different gym would make an easier first time? Lifting, cardio, stretching... it's all good... :)
Cheers man, I realise lots of men wear it, but none at my gym... Unfortunately, and even then i'd prefer to be as in shape as possible to justify wearing it. Also not a big extrovert, tend to get fed up as it is with guys spending hours getting changed. In front of the mirror, jeez. But cheers man!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
I just added one pic to show it's perfectly normal to wear it at the gym... Courage, you'll love it! Any takers for the work out?
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
I'm up for it.

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
How about a lycra gym gathering Sat 2nd August around midday as a pre meetup opportunity to see and wear lycra in the gym get a hotel booked nearby and then onto Heros in the evening ? then maybe a Sunday morning meet / run in lycra ?
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey, didn't say I weren't up for it. Too far from my office, but maybe one odd day. And mayhaps I should.be the first bloke to wear it in my gym and encourage the other hot lads to follow. Certainly make working out much more fun!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
It does make working out more fun... and if there are other guys into lycra, you'll see how they can't take their eyes off you ;-)
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey guys, Just saw this post and realised I'm going to be in London first weekend in August for Heroes. If any other hot Lycra events were happening that weekend I'd love to join in ;) Feel free to message me! Andy