Lovense Edge anyone?

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Yes! I have the EDGE 2 and also HUSH.
activovspasivo
posted 2 years ago
I have the LUSH clone from Aliexpress.. is equal like the original... with app remote controle... vibration modes... etc. awesome!!!!
Lovensefan
posted 2 years ago
How do I connect with you guys?
sin4lust
posted 2 years ago
toy - Diamo, Hushl ovensename - sin4lus skype: live:.cid.c8020224fc45b6ab let me in plz
SpontaneousSpandex
posted 1 year ago
Toy Diamo. Lovense: spandex101fun
randismith
posted 1 year ago
do you HAVE to use your phone to run this massager? can use laptop app or does it come with a remote? very interested in this
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
posted by: randismith
do you HAVE to use your phone to run this massager? can use laptop app or does it come with a remote? very interested in this
It's possible to use Lovense without a mobile phone. You can connect it via USB to your computer. As far as I know this USB adapter is only working with Windows computer.
randismith
posted 1 year ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
It's possible to use Lovense without a mobile phone. You can connect it via USB to your computer. As far as I know this USB adapter is only working with Windows computer.
well, I ordered the edge2 and the bluetooth adapter....its already shipped...I cant wait to get it :)~
randismith
posted 1 year ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
well, I ordered the edge2 and the bluetooth adapter....its already shipped...I cant wait to get it :)~
DAYUM...this shit is like buying a new computer with all the setup and configurations....cant wait to see how it works

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

SpontaneousSpandex
posted 11 months ago
Anyone in a vibing mode? spandex101fun on Lovense

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
Just looking at the Lovense adds on here - looks like so much fun and very hot! Has anyone tried the Hush in Large?

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

mac12399
posted 6 months ago
posted by: Spock
Yeah same here, got a hush, edge and a max2 hehe! ( HerrLuo on the app)
I’ve got the hush
Taurus
posted 6 months ago
i have an Edge Lush that i usually stuck on cock for cum contrl session....if somebody want to train my stamina write to me
Bubblebum
posted 6 months ago
I’m getting the Hush in large to start, should be here next week or so. I’ll post as soon as i get it. Just hope its not TOO big

nylonandtight
posted 2 months ago
Just got the Hush. UN: MyVelouria Feel free to add me

BeefyButtnLA
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Just looking at the Lovense adds on here - looks like so much fun and very hot! Has anyone tried the Hush in Large?
I have the Hush2 in the large size. Took a minute but it feels so hot when it’s in.
xxxpeedo
posted 2 weeks ago
Are u guys still using it? id?

LycrabiLycrabi liked this.