Joe Snyder Bulge Thongs

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: hotthong1
Same size as my other JS thongs and bikinis. Might be just slightly tighter (but that's okay :-)!)
VERY helpful thanks so much. I might have to order my usual or maybe bigger…i don’t have room to have less stretch! Haha!!
On my next JS order, I'm gonna order one size Larger in the Poly Fabric, & see how it fits too. I'm also going to remove the Joe Snyder Tag on the Polyester Bulge Thong, and see if its helps with Stretching on that front part. If I remember correctly, it's just attached Via a Single needle lockstitch, so it shouldn't compromise the construction. I think I bought like 3 or 4? of the Poly Fabric Bulge Thongs from the Mexico Site, when they were on sale for $14ish each... The Tye Dye Poly fabric is super Vibrant & really eye catching.
Yes i just usually cut the labels out and its usually fine, or you could cut the thread as well. I just ordered a couple more of the regular material thongs as well as 2 kinis as those will probably just end up looking like thongs on my big tush. I’ll post a couple pics of those too
steveeagle
posted 3 years ago
Such a pity they don't do pink in the Rio thong anymore. I tried the bulge thongs but don't find the pouch comfortable. I have now taken a liking for the SK series and have most of their colors but they tend to be pretty bog standard. I also find the stretch of the material varies enormously with the different colors. Being reasonably well-endowed when I got my first SK03 g-string I thought there was no way it would fit my entire package but after a few wears it now fits like a glove and and the design allows it to wrap round the entire package even when aroused - much better than the Rio which allows for gapping on the sides when that happens. If you are into showing off in public I thoroughly recommend the SK series - it doesn't leave much to the imagination!
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: steveeagle
Such a pity they don't do pink in the Rio thong anymore. I tried the bulge thongs but don't find the pouch comfortable. I have now taken a liking for the SK series and have most of their colors but they tend to be pretty bog standard. I also find the stretch of the material varies enormously with the different colors. Being reasonably well-endowed when I got my first SK03 g-string I thought there was no way it would fit my entire package but after a few wears it now fits like a glove and and the design allows it to wrap round the entire package even when aroused - much better than the Rio which allows for gapping on the sides when that happens. If you are into showing off in public I thoroughly recommend the SK series - it doesn't leave much to the imagination!
Yeah i tried the Rio a couple of times but i always wound up with gaps at the sides of the pouch, which i found annoying and the pouch was a bit too narrow and high. The SK i tried but i don’t like string sides and back…but i see your point on the pouch shape and construction. People sometimes buy the bulge version expecting it to be a slight uplift with extra room in the pouch but all the reviews on say Amazon are 100% right. It’s a snug fitting thong that doesn’t leave room for ‘growth’. I love the shape of the pouch when its on me, the 1/2” sides etc etc.. To each their own, as always!
virgospeedo
posted 3 years ago
Hi SteveEagle - I went to the JS site and searched SK and SK03 but the results are wide. Which model is the one you are suggesting. Sounds like a must!
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Yeah i tried the Rio a couple of times but i always wound up with gaps at the sides of the pouch, which i found annoying and the pouch was a bit too narrow and high. The SK i tried but i don’t like string sides and back…but i see your point on the pouch shape and construction. People sometimes buy the bulge version expecting it to be a slight uplift with extra room in the pouch but all the reviews on say Amazon are 100% right. It’s a snug fitting thong that doesn’t leave room for ‘growth’. I love the shape of the pouch when its on me, the 1/2” sides etc etc.. To each their own, as always!
Just got my new JS bulge thongs in the mail - this time i got the Skulls, tie die and one other black one (says Love all over it). The material is defo not the regular nylon…not as stretchy. The black thongs are black on one side, white on the other…so its not the best quality i think. The hand feel is very silky though, which i like, just the fit is much snugger vs. my other bulge thongs. If that helps anyone