Gear with front access?

Shops and Sites
Delightfullynasty
posted 5 months ago
Question for my fellow spandex aficionados: I'm always on the hunt for gear that allows me to both enjoy my smooth, hard bulge and makes it easy to whip out my cock to blow a load. I've searched high and low for great quality gear and have found options like Tendenze, Skinfit, 4Hunks, Amoresy, and a few other brands. However, it seems like gear with front access options is few and far between. So I would love hear your suggestions and recommendations! Usually, I end up resorting to a very amateur modifications given my complete lack of sewing skills, which involves scissors and the praying that cutting holes in my gear doesn't sabotage the bulge factor or lead to further tears after washing. The number of singlets, tights, and bodysuits that I've ruined in the attempt to elevate my spandex play and avoid soaking pricier gear is truly depressing. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
i have one of the blue ones.... those suits are awesome!! a bit tight unfortunately they are only one size fits all but if you like nice and tight with a two way zipper go for it

SemiproFootball16SemiproFootball16 liked this.