Exhibitionist buddies

Blog
Ghtdd
posted 8 months ago
Looking for a email buddy or buddies to challenge each other with dares and explore our exhibitionists side. Maybe some occasional exhib/voyeur experiences. if interested, pvt msg me please,

barbonbarbon,CyclingCycling liked this.

spandexfreak
posted 6 months ago
To the guy at the Delta lounge at LAX last Saturday in denim printed lycra tights with your bulge on full display, THANK YOU. Wish we were on the same flight.

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

Ghtdd
posted 6 months ago
UPDATE : This turned out to be a small like-minded group on Skpe and it definitely has potential. Feel free to msg me so you can check it out ;-)
SpandexnCA
posted 6 months ago
posted by: spandexfreak
To the guy at the Delta lounge at LAX last Saturday in denim printed lycra tights with your bulge on full display, THANK YOU. Wish we were on the same flight.
I wish I could have seen that!!! I never see anything like that in LAX.
jtalbot812
posted 6 months ago
posted by: Ghtdd
Looking for a email buddy or buddies to challenge each other with dares and explore our exhibitionists side. Maybe some occasional exhib/voyeur experiences. if interested, pvt msg me please,
why not post it here , could make for some exciting fun . who knows what might pop * UP * :D
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
I have a challenge.... CUM in your gear then Leave it on for a while till you blow maybe a 2nd load or even a 3rd load in it without taking it off.

CyclingCycling liked this.