euro thong 2019

Worldwide
wehogym
posted 5 years ago
I'd love to join in on a EURO-THONG 2019 weekend. Thonger's Weekend here in California is always on LA Gay Pride Weekend, so I can never go.. but I'd like to go to another option! LMK.
pimmsNo1
posted 5 years ago
i would be also there, if i have the time....
tanguita22
posted 5 years ago
I WOULD LIKE SABER IF FINALLY GOES TO SEE EUROTHONG IN SPAIN? I AM VERY INTERESTED AND I KNOW SOME CHILDREN WHO ARE ALSO INTERESTED ME GUSTARIA SABRE SI FINALMENTE VA A VER EUROTHONG EN ESPAÑA? ESTOY MUY INTERESADO Y CONOZCO A UNOS CHICOS QUE TAMBIEN ESTAN INTERESADOS
SUITNTIE
posted 5 years ago
I´m up for it ..and like to meet all off You there ... Please let me know hoy to sign in ..where and when .. Spend a nice Summer ..STAY SEXY
ICARUS2013
posted 5 years ago
I'd be interested in the details,
tanguita22
posted 5 years ago
I am also very interested, please if you make details, I'll tell you also, in case you're interested that from July 3 to July 8 I'm traveling to MADRID to gay pride and I'm trying to organize, a meeting of boys in thong, for the moment We are 2 confirmed thongers, if you are interested, write me in private and there is also the possibility of organizing a thonger weekend in GALICIA in August and September, since I have a place with a pool near the beach
gentilefemere
posted 5 years ago
September 6-7 or 13-14 would be the best weekend option for me :)
tanguita22
posted 5 years ago
Good afternoon, I propose since I know hotels of friends with swimming pool next to the beach, do the Eurothong in September in GALICIA (SPAIN) I would like to know how many would be interested in attending with a group of 10 thongers and it could be done
speedologo
posted 5 years ago
tanguita, are you sure this is for children ? that's scary !
hotstuff69
posted 5 years ago
I'd love to come to this!
tanguita22
posted 5 years ago
posted by: speedologo
tanguita, are you sure this is for children ? that's scary !
si te asusta con no asistir o no mirar suficiente, pero el ser oso o no tener un cuerpo diez como el tuyo no es incoveniente para usar tanga y compartir el gusto los que tenemos el fetiche y somos adictos, no nos importa el cuerpo, solo que use tangas y quiera compartirlo y la persona. un saludo
gentilefemere
posted 5 years ago
I guess it didn't happen...
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: gentilefemere
I guess it didn't happen...
I missed it...when’s the next one?