CUM in gear and questions

Blog
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
how many loads did you cum in your gear before you took it off? how many loads did you cum in your gear before you put it in the wash machine and washed it?
OldNick666
posted 6 months ago
Wash machine? Let it become crisp.
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
I wash it in the shower with me every time - it's not slick and smooth if it is all crusty
FootyShorts
posted 6 months ago
Im worried about permanent staining. So, if it's white, it goes straight into the wash. Otherwise, once it starts smelling
jtalbot812
posted 6 months ago
i wash mine right away... I don't want it getting Crusty.... Crusty ruins the material causes it to break down and then you have to replace it which cost Money..... I wash mine right away when cumming in it..... also if you put it back on a day or so later after cumming in it you run the risk of a bacterial infection in your urinary tract....
cumundies
posted 6 months ago
some I don't wash and send to another guy after sealing in bag. If I am keeping it goes into a undergarment bag to protect from snags and gets washed in cool water on gentle. Silk is air dried flat and spandex, satin and others low heat tumble dry. Leathers get hand cleaned and conditioned to keep them soft.

LycraGuy07LycraGuy07 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 6 months ago
posted by: cumundies
some I don't wash and send to another guy after sealing in bag. If I am keeping it goes into a undergarment bag to protect from snags and gets washed in cool water on gentle. Silk is air dried flat and spandex, satin and others low heat tumble dry. Leathers get hand cleaned and conditioned to keep them soft.
also keep anything with Velcro away from spandex!!! I learned the hard way... washed a jacket with velcro tabs with a singlet once. the singlet was ruined!!! as for drying spandex I will put it in with a dry towel and NO heat dry for 30 mins then let it hang on a hanger ... I cooked a singlet accidentally once when i went to get it out of the dryer it crumbled to pieces oops