Covid-19 - How are you guys all doing?

Blog
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: kevy191960
Best wishes to you all and keep safe and at home. Been out doing the garden in my tights in this lovely spring weather we have had this weekend here in the UK! But missing getting out on my bikes and on the river but in these strange times, we have to think about others and keeping everyone as safe as can be. Best wishes to you all from the UK. Kev.
These are strange times indeed. Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you too my friend xox
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Gary121
The supermarket trips are awful. Lining up to get in and everyone scared to come within 2 metres. Its quite sad but I suppose it's to stop us getting sick.
Yes it is very ackward, even on the streets where everyone is trying to avoid everyone! I agree it's quite sad. Thanks for sharing my friend xox
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: tigerh
I'm trying to make the best of the home office situation and put on a diffrent lycra outfit everyday at home. It's putting a smile on my face and I get the chance to post new pics in spandex on here for you guys - win-win situation :) Anyone else doing home office in lycra? Post your pics guys and lets entertain each other!
That is a great idea and hope more guys will be sharing. Working in sexy gear can be a form of motivation sometimes! ;-)
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Hey guys! Just a quick hello as this weekend starts although for many of us, weekend days are just another day. I have to admit it's even hard to keep track of days!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
A bit cooped up but managing. I live on the same block as a few good friends where we’ve social distanced and had drinks in the back yard...keeps us safe but also sane.. I’ve been just home by myself and my spandex gear and toys just trying to stay occupied outside of work!
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
I had a lovely Easter Saturday as we are blessed with the same beautiful weather as in other European countries I believe. Been out gardening wearing just my Speedo. I hope nobody on here minds :-) Distant hugs to all you speedo guys ! And to all other hot spandex guys as well of course :-)
BulgeMine
posted 4 years ago
So far so good, wish I had a bulge like yours indoors for my bulge to play with your bulge.
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Yes BulgeMine, it makes us appreciate each other even more and quarantine involves lot of sex and pics.. just wish we could go out to dance!
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Hi guys! We are enjoying SpandexParty even more than we used to, due to the virus. While all the bars are closed and we can’t go out in gear, we can still dress up and party knowing we have friends here!
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Hi guys! We are enjoying SpandexParty even more than we used to, due to the virus. While all the bars are closed and we can’t go out in gear, we can still dress up and party knowing we have friends here!
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
How is everyone doing, and most importantly what is everyone wearing while in confinement? Check our profile to see what we are wearing most of the time while isolating (and sometimes taking it out in public... while distancing of course!) Stay safe guys! We love you! xox
kevy191960
posted 4 years ago
Thanks, Yep very strange times indeed likewise I hope everyone has been keeping well! Missing getting out on my boats we have had lovely weather here in the UK this last few days I to have been gardening in my Speedos which feels great! Hope everyone else keeps well. Stay safe Kev.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Been doing my part, staying inside, wearing masks when going out for groceries etc. I’ve had my little bit of fun that I usually do...for example wearing a plug under my spandex thongs while i go out to shop or on a zoom call...just to perk things up and feel a bit more ‘normal’ i suppose
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
Been doing my part, staying inside, wearing masks when going out for groceries etc. I’ve had my little bit of fun that I usually do...for example wearing a plug under my spandex thongs while i go out to shop or on a zoom call...just to perk things up and feel a bit more ‘normal’ i suppose
You’re making the best out of this situation. I’m sure it makes things interesting.. nothing better than the feeling of pushing boundaries when in public setting, whatever that may be nowadays!
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: kevy191960
Thanks, Yep very strange times indeed likewise I hope everyone has been keeping well! Missing getting out on my boats we have had lovely weather here in the UK this last few days I to have been gardening in my Speedos which feels great! Hope everyone else keeps well. Stay safe Kev.
Great stuff Kev! So liberating to be gardening in your favorite attire! I have a straight neighbour and I was painting my fence in a speedo the other day... Felt good that he just chit chatted with me as usual. Stay safe as well 😘