Cock Rings w/ Speedos at Gay Beach or Pool…

Blog
steveeagle
posted 2 years ago
It’s not false advertising at all. I wear a cockring all the time when I have a thong or g-string on as it holds everything in place and stops the balls from slipping out of the sides if the front panel is especially narrow. The fact that it enhances the package is an added bonus.
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
posted by: steveeagle
It’s not false advertising at all. I wear a cockring all the time when I have a thong or g-string on as it holds everything in place and stops the balls from slipping out of the sides if the front panel is especially narrow. The fact that it enhances the package is an added bonus.
Exactly. Very few brands actually support the balls. The usually squish them. :)

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 2 years ago
I wear a cockring with my thong or bikini all the time. I prefer the feeling of a steel doughnut ring with the weight sensation the most, but have an assortment I wear. Sometimes I'll also wear a glans ring for more visible cockhead outline, or a teardrop cockring for some chrome show visible under. It never occured to me that it would be false advertising. I agree with others who find it a turn-on if they see another guy with one on under his suit. I also have my original vintage N2N Maverick thongs with the built in ring. There's something about the way it's made and attached to the suit that gives incredible bulge bounce when walking the beach.
Ghtdd
posted 2 years ago
I adopted silicone cockrings years ago and I would never wear a Speedo or a thong without one. It never occurred to me that it could be interpreted as ‘false advertising’… but it is definitely advertising! I’m not sure anyone would wear a Speedo or a thong to blend in and be unnoticed so might as well go all the way 😜

8eight88eight8 liked this.

Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ghtdd
I adopted silicone cockrings years ago and I would never wear a Speedo or a thong without one. It never occurred to me that it could be interpreted as ‘false advertising’… but it is definitely advertising! I’m not sure anyone would wear a Speedo or a thong to blend in and be unnoticed so might as well go all the way 😜
I have been thinking about getting a cockring. What brand would you recommend?
BunnGman
posted 2 years ago
I used rings under my speedo and thongs for years. But they always in need of adjustment. The BunnG is the solution.. feels like a thong, acts like a cockring. http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html