cam chat help needed

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I cannot get into cam chat and have the up to date adobe flash player can anyone help please
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Tell us what messages you get, or what does and what does not happen on screen. Also helpfull would be info on your configuration, like what operating system (Windows XP? Windows Vista, Mac?) and what browser.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
On windows vista and when I get the window up it says I need to update my adobe flash player....it works on other sites thanks
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2069313 Scroll to the bottom. Make sure that after you uninstall adobe, go to the folder under programs and remove it there. I pretty much removed any adobe pieces of software I had and then deleted the folders, rebooted and then downloaded and installed adobe again. Not sure if it will fix the issue, but I did something like that and it seemed to work.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I installed a new internet browser (firefox ), that worked and now i use this for camming and internet explorer for regular use
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
yess Sexy! babe ______________ Strategic partners in ผลบอล can take guests to visit the business ผลบอล has always
Last edited: 13 years ago