@blunove on Twitter/X steals your photos

Hot pics from the internet
speedbird212
posted 7 months ago
Heads up, guys. @blunove has likely stolen your profile photos and posted them on his X account. He’s too lazy to even remove your watermarks, and too feckless to enable DMs. Best of luck reporting his tweets with your likeness. https://x.com/blunove?s=21
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
This is annoying. I already reported that account multiple times, other members did so too. still Twitter didn't do a thing. I even replied to many posts of his postings... here's the older forum thread about blunove... I can only ask more people to report this account with an impersonation flagging. apparently there's a threshold of people needed before action is taken on Twitter?! If anyone has more insights to share, please do so!
danedekotanl
posted 7 months ago
I started reporting the twitter account but got lost with the questions. It is deceptive identities. But then it says that it has to be personal or you represent that person that is being impersonated or someone else on X. What is the most effective way of flagging this?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
posted by: danedekotanl
I started reporting the twitter account but got lost with the questions. It is deceptive identities. But then it says that it has to be personal or you represent that person that is being impersonated or someone else on X. What is the most effective way of flagging this?
I flagged it as "representing that person" because I reported it as SpandexParty.com. If it yourself and you can flag it as "I'm being impersonated" then it might have a higher impact.
Thongmeat
posted 7 months ago
I don’t mind it, since it’s impossible to avoid. At least the watermarked photos bring traffic back to the website.
Bubblebum
posted 7 months ago
posted by: Thongmeat
I don’t mind it, since it’s impossible to avoid. At least the watermarked photos bring traffic back to the website.
That’s such a positive branding approach! I don’t like the theft but you’re right, hard to prevent…but love your take!

cplethngcplethng liked this.