Anyone's Spandex fetish getting in the way of a "normal" sex life?

Encounters
bulgefr
posted 5 years ago
Amazing to rad all these replies above. I do somehow "suffer" from the same problem, or lack same excitement of my partner via spandex gear. I have to push or lets say sometimes beg him to put some of my 100s of pieces on that i purchased the past years. He does sometimes wear or let me put some thongs tights etc on him, but its never by his own intention... He feels a bit stupid or funny in it at first though it tuens him on as well after a while, but he does not have at all the need or longing to wear this stuff daily. In my eyes this is what makes all those men who are into spandex somehow a bit lonely or pushing them even more into the fetish... because u cannot love this every day and without feeling stupid putting lycra gear on in the morning when all of us somehow would love to have a partner who would have the same motivation as spandex can be worn in daily life what makes it wonderful... Hope this makes sense...
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
My partners have to wear thongs. I’m only with men now but when I dated both I converted a handful of women to thongs at the beach. My men have no choice!