Any interest? New NYC Lycra Event

New York City
andrew1974
posted 5 years ago
o man I am so sorry I missed this please put me down for the next one I live in nj
BBprecipo
posted 5 years ago
Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and would love to know if something happens in Boston.
nikepro74
posted 5 years ago
Down for any boston lycra event as well!
speed0tyr
posted 5 years ago
Yes a Boston event would be great. Maybe October. I was able to get 4 guys together in the past which was hot! Also, I'll be in Provincetown for Halloween in something tight if anyone else is there
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Boston guys - let's do it. Anyone willing/able to host?
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
posted by: londongear
Would be up for this. I'm in NYC a couple of times a year so hopefully the dates coincide. Whatever happened to skin tight usa? website seems to have vanished.
Definitely interested in a Skin Tight USA gathering. Please keep us posted!
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
I will be in New York in October and I will be free on Saturday October 19 morning or early afternoon. Would definitely be up to join a party or help organizing one!
hotpreppyguy
posted 5 years ago
awesome. host in your hotel room?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I would definitely be up for attending the next one. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun :)
speed0tyr
posted 5 years ago
I can host in Cambridge MA (Boston). I'm traveling for work the next three weeks but could aim for after that

nikepro74nikepro74 liked this.

TightStuff
posted 5 years ago
Any one local NY looking for last beach day of season on Sunday? Jones Beach or Jacob Riis? Sunny/80
swimspeedofun
posted 5 years ago
Anybody in FIP this weekend? ...or down for a day trip? ;-)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: swimspeedofun
Anybody in FIP this weekend? ...or down for a day trip? ;-)
CHECKOUT MY GEAR BRO
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: TightStuff
Any one local NY looking for last beach day of season on Sunday? Jones Beach or Jacob Riis? Sunny/80
LOVE N2N, I GOT A BUNCH 4SALE
surincises
posted 5 years ago
Hey! I'd still be down for trying to arrange something for NYC thongers. The last spandex event was great (seriously, it was awesome people were rad, and the hosts were amazing), but I'd love to see more guys into thongs (I was the only one whose main thing was that!). I thong monthly at the Guy Social pool parties, but I'm usually one of two thongers, and the other guy is a muscle-built model. The bodies there are consistently ripped/muscular/masculine, so I'd love to try to figure out a thong event in NYC that's more inclusive. Thonging is fun for everyone, not just gym gays.
TforTrapeze
posted 5 years ago
posted by: surincises
Hey! I'd still be down for trying to arrange something for NYC thongers. The last spandex event was great (seriously, it was awesome people were rad, and the hosts were amazing), but I'd love to see more guys into thongs (I was the only one whose main thing was that!). I thong monthly at the Guy Social pool parties, but I'm usually one of two thongers, and the other guy is a muscle-built model. The bodies there are consistently ripped/muscular/masculine, so I'd love to try to figure out a thong event in NYC that's more inclusive. Thonging is fun for everyone, not just gym gays.
i'd drive to nyc with my thongs for this :)
chubton
posted 5 years ago
Hi, ComicCon is this week. Any spandex-related parties going on? Thanks
Last edited: 5 years ago
Bobboy84
posted 5 years ago
Am down for organizing something.
Bobboy84
posted 5 years ago
posted by: surincises
I totally agree with u. Let’s connect and organize something. I could probably host.
lycraguynine
posted 5 years ago
While a bit new to the thong scene, I basically no longer leave the house in gear without a thong - they've quickly become a favorite of mine! I'd absolutely be down to meet up.