Annoying posting by bigdicklifeguard

Suggestions and site feedback
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I'll like to know why the admin isn't doing anything about this? I'm getting messages from the guy with his email address etc and it's becoming annoying. Not sure why I want to stay on this site if its ok for guys like bigdicklifeguard to bother me without any care in the world
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 years ago
Hi everybody, Please accept my apologies for this situation. I removed this user's account after previous warnings and have now taken action to try and make sure he can't keep setting it up again. Will be monitoring the situation. Enjoy the site!
ryanseas
posted 4 years ago
Just to let you know... His acct was still up and accessible... 14:29hrs GMT
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: ryanseas
Just to let you know... His acct was still up and accessible... 14:29hrs GMT
Yep I can still see it....
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Since I'm the one who started this thread and it's obvious that Big Dick Lifeguard is not "getting it", let me make this clear to him. Your existence on this site is not what bothers people. Hijacking threads that don't pertain to selling gear is what has become tired. Reading through "encounters" and all the sudden having your spam show up is annoying and is ruining my enjoyment of this site. Unfortunately, this site is now no longer getting 100% of my spandex time online. I find myself looking elsewhere for my eye candy. Without proper monitoring by the site owner, it's just not fun anymore. I suspect that this is the only way you can make a living and I find this sad. Go back to school, learn how to write a simple sentence and get a real job.

FloridaSpandexJockFloridaSpandexJock liked this.

mml2
posted 4 years ago
Yup. Still showing here too 14:42 PST

FloridaSpandexJockFloridaSpandexJock liked this.

ocs123
posted 4 years ago
I am truly sick and tired with endless posts by what appears to be a commercial enterprise. The photos are so low grade and he deluges us with his rubbish. He is not contributing / sharing his spandex life like the rest of us. I have seen some similar postings by others and allowing him to stay encourages others. Keep in mind What Spandex is for - our community. Let us create a petition to get rid of him permanently and if he has the cheek to start again clobber him again

O2BnSFO2BnSF,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

8eight8
posted 4 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Hi everybody, Please accept my apologies for this situation. I removed this user's account after previous warnings and have now taken action to try and make sure he can't keep setting it up again. Will be monitoring the situation. Enjoy the site!
Except his account wasn't removed (again) and he’s posting again (again)...

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Since I'm the one who started this thread and it's obvious that Big Dick Lifeguard is not "getting it", let me make this clear to him. Your existence on this site is not what bothers people. Hijacking threads that don't pertain to selling gear is what has become tired. Reading through "encounters" and all the sudden having your spam show up is annoying and is ruining my enjoyment of this site. Unfortunately, this site is now no longer getting 100% of my spandex time online. I find myself looking elsewhere for my eye candy. Without proper monitoring by the site owner, it's just not fun anymore. I suspect that this is the only way you can make a living and I find this sad. Go back to school, learn how to write a simple sentence and get a real job.
What other sites do you recommend?
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
I'm also on Spandexguys.com. I'm open to looking at others.
nige99
posted 4 years ago
If you don't like the stuff that he posts, go to his profile and press the no entry sign. This blocks him so that none of his stuff shows up on your viewing. I've done that and it works well.

beemer69cabeemer69ca,O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

beemer69ca
posted 4 years ago
posted by: ocs123
I am truly sick and tired with endless posts by what appears to be a commercial enterprise. The photos are so low grade and he deluges us with his rubbish. He is not contributing / sharing his spandex life like the rest of us. I have seen some similar postings by others and allowing him to stay encourages others. Keep in mind What Spandex is for - our community. Let us create a petition to get rid of him permanently and if he has the cheek to start again clobber him again
Im getting sick and tired of hearing about this. you and your bullying should just block him and get over it.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: nige99
If you don't like the stuff that he posts, go to his profile and press the no entry sign. This blocks him so that none of his stuff shows up on your viewing. I've done that and it works well.
Thank you for this.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I did try this few days ago but it didn't work. Just tried it again, and I can still see him. Does anyone have this problem?
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I did try this few days ago but it didn't work. Just tried it again, and I can still see him. Does anyone have this problem?
@exhibitionist - I too have exactly the same issue.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Euroman
posted by: Exhibitionist
@exhibitionist - I too have exactly the same issue.
Admin, are you able to look into this please, thanks.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Admin messaged me, he is now off forums. Apparently you can have your account deactivated but forum is separate? IDK. But I did get a message stating that.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
But his username is still on. So IDK what to believe anymore. He certainly didn’t get banned from the site as the admin said was going to happen.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mml2
But his username is still on. So IDK what to believe anymore. He certainly didn’t get banned from the site as the admin said was going to happen.
His original account actually did get banned from the site.... but he proceeded to create a new one less than 24 hours after. It is why we still see him lurking around and spamming the site.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Ok. Man what a bummer. Thanks for your response!