Amoresy bed sheets?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
Hey has anyone been able to find bed sheets that are made out of the and materially as amoresy suits? I feel like they would be really comfortable.
Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
posted by: SpandexBoyToy
Hey has anyone been able to find bed sheets that are made out of the and materially as amoresy suits? I feel like they would be really comfortable.
Have not but would love to try that out! Can you imagine…would be sliding all over the place, that would be so much fun! I’ll look around as well and report back
8eight8
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Have not but would love to try that out! Can you imagine…would be sliding all over the place, that would be so much fun! I’ll look around as well and report back
That’s the challenge. I had satin sheets for a few years which are ultra slippery, we’d always be sliding around and off the bed.
Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
posted by: 8eight8
That’s the challenge. I had satin sheets for a few years which are ultra slippery, we’d always be sliding around and off the bed.
Yeah my ex got satin a while back when we were dating, lots of slipping and sliding around which was fun but you had to be in certain positions where i wouldn’t slide away from him…sometimes you need a bit of traction. But i think some spandex shiny sheets would be a LOT easier to clean vs. satin
Smokinz14
posted 5 months ago
Yeah my ex got satin a while back when we were dating, lots of slipping and sliding around which was fun but you had to be in certain positions where i wouldn’t slide away from him…sometimes you need a bit of traction. But i think some spandex shiny sheets would be a LOT easier to clean vs. satin
I got something similar to this at the Leatherman in Chelsea: https://the-leather-man-inc.shoplightspeed.com/sos-funsheets-plus-flat-sheet.html A lot of fun and easy to wash!
Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Smokinz14
I got something similar to this at the Leatherman in Chelsea: https://the-leather-man-inc.shoplightspeed.com/sos-funsheets-plus-flat-sheet.html A lot of fun and easy to wash!
Don’t forget the pillowcase too! Haha https://the-leather-man-inc.shoplightspeed.com/sos-funsheet-plus-pillowcase-standard.html
Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
Also found these - with a far more provocative angle to marketing https://www.mr-s-leather.com/flat-fuck-sheet-100x84