My First thong

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I was in high school and I was 16 years old. I was having a sleepover at my friends house who had a hot younger sister who was almost my age. I was going into the restroom to brush my teeth for the evening and I closed the door when I saw a Hot pink CK thong (in my pics right now) that had missed the hamper. It had red sparkling straps and looked really hot. So I decided to grab it and try it on. I was planning on dropping it and leaving it alone but I felt a rush of butterflies fill up my entire body. I was instandly hard! I was in a panic because I didn't know how I was going to hide it from my friend and I was about to go sleep in his room. So I decided to wear it and pull m other underwear and sleeping shorts over the sexy pink thong. It felt so hot up my ass that I was hard all night. I barely slept because of the excitement. I brushed and went back into my friends room where I laid down and pretended to sleep. Woke up the next morning, thong up my ass, still covering my hard cock. We all got together for breakfast and his sister sat next to me the whole time with no clue her thong was sitting up my ass, right next to her. I went home after eating and jerked of about 4 times that day inside that thong. I don't have it anymore and it devistates me. At least I still have 1 photo left of me wearing it! Since then I have never looked back. I love seeing men in thongs, speedos, and bikinis and still get rock hard wearing them myself! -th0ngb0y Let me know what you think and I can post another story (my first time I saw a hot bulge in a speedo at the beach...it's the reason that made me so bi-curious).
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Tell me that beach story!!!!! I want to read it!!
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
I wore my first in high school but in college my girlfriend wanted me to wear one of hers and I felt so sexy and hot. I bought a bunch of underwear and thongs for the beach too. Going bi for both of us was seamless and it was a blast. Never went back but that first pink thong was so hot. I loved being at the beach in them and the tan lines too. Even now I get so turned on when I get my new ones in the mail