Lycra hardon in the gym!

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I was about 23 and belonged to a gym at the local country club. I worked shifts and so went when it was quiet during the day. I liked it as I would wear my blue lycra shorts in the weight room and then my speedos in the pool. One day I was in the weight room on the machine where you sit down and push the handles away from you to excercise your pecs. The gym was empty until a guy came in. He was a bit older than me, maybe 30 (oh how time flies!) and was slim and toned. To my delight he was wearing green lycra SUB branded shorts and a vest. We exchanged the obligatory "hi" and he went over to the big bench press. His back was to me but I could glance at the mirror in front of him as I was behind him and to the left, and I had a good view of his front in the mirror. He certainly had a nice bulge in that green lycra! I carried on and he started warming up with the bar above his head, slowly squatting down. I could feel my cock starting to wake up and stretch my own lycra. I looked at his pert arse and to my delight I could make out the outline of a thong as he squatted down stretching his quads. I stole glances in the mirror as I didn't want him to see me staring at him. I was sure he was starting to get a bit of a semi as the bulge in his green lycra shorts definately seemed to be growing. I now realised I had a full hardon and I became quite self conscious. I realised as soon as I stood up it was going to be very obvious and some quick adjustment would be needed! I also realised I was spending a bit too long on this one machine! I had a dimema as I wanted to see him do his full work out, on the other hand I was in danger of creaming myself if his bulge got and bigger and sweatier. I stood up and turned away slightly in order to adjust my hardon to 12 o'clock. I had to walk past him to get out. I was sure my bulge was now obvious despite my t-shirt. As I walked past him he bent down to pick up his towel giving me a full view of his arse which with sweat was now giving a nice thong VPL. I made my way to the changing rooms, where I had to use a cubicle to relieve my tension before putting on my Speedo and getting in the pool!
Last edited: 14 years ago
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Oh shit, that's hott that you seen the outline of his thong through his lycra shorts. DAMN!

sydneyironmansydneyironman liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
posted by: H.B.I.C
Oh shit, that's hott that you seen the outline of his thong through his lycra shorts. DAMN!
Fukin hot, what happened after that?? Details please mmmmmmmmmmm.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
hot story, keep it up!!