new photo thumbnails are blurs?

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
so the new photo thumbnails have been appearing as blurs. I have to click to view the image. This has only been happening to the last 2 days of new photos. Everything before that is fine.

adorcitomanadorcitoman liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
i have the same problem!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Me too.
jens84
posted 6 years ago
Same here, please fix it
Cyclingskintight
posted 6 years ago
hmm, it's not very good
swimbud
posted 6 years ago
It's just showing a corner of the actual photo, not a blur....but it's still lame. WHY?
Cr0mb0
posted 6 years ago
Also having the same problem. Not good
HotBulgeUS
posted 6 years ago
I am experiencing a similar problem despite being shown as having a premiere membership.
posted by: cr0mb0
Also having the same problem. Not good
actionman
posted 6 years ago
Ditto
12345joop
posted 6 years ago
I got the same problem
Liamx
posted 6 years ago
Same problem here...
speedologo
posted 6 years ago
I trust our dear Admin will find a solution:)
Goldcoastguy
posted 6 years ago
Same here. Glad I'm not the only one.
intolycra
posted 6 years ago
Yeah, this is odd. Guess I'll message the admin. He's probably heard from you folks but I don't want to be "that guy" who leaves it to others to do the thing.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Yes, looks like I am not alone. Thought I'd refresh my page a couple of times; try different browsers. Nothing worked. I have a premium membership, but regardless; until right now, ALL new photos are obfuscated.
youngster
posted 6 years ago
I have pointed this out to admi'n, but so far there ignoring my letter. Have to say, it's crap as it is.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I reported it as well.. the images sill load, but the thumbnail feature mus be buggered.
mullerbn
posted 6 years ago
Hey guys ! same problem for me, so i've written a message. The Spandex party's "technical support" has gently & quickly answered : "We will try to get back to you as soon as possible but as we run the site in our spare time, this could take a couple of days". It's not the first problem since i'm here -2009-, but our dear admin is always grateful for our patience ;) Websites are frequently attacked ; it's maybe the case. Good luck to them! I wish i'll see quickly your sexy pics :p
swimbud
posted 6 years ago
PLEASE FIX THIS
gayscotsman
posted 6 years ago
mine also a blur i have added mine 4 new ones to tumblr https://gayscotsman.tumblr.com/