Should I sell this trials suit?

Blog
drcav
posted 6 years ago
Let me explain first. I've been a spandex nut for as long as I can remember, but I've been introduced to more spandex gear through a friend who showed me a whole new level of incredibly sexy suits: trials monos. I've searched pictures here and there and got obsessed with them since 2013. He even showed me his Gas Gas suit, which he told me that were ultra rare and impossible to come by. I liked that suit, and I searched thru eBay year after year to no avail. Months later after I got my first job in 2016, I saw this suit on a bid, which I won. I was ecstatic when it arrived, and way too excited when I wore it. I immediately fell in love with it. But after I showed my friend, he's been asking me if I could trade it to him in exchange for gear he's offering (sale not happening through this site at all). Curious thing is while he wants my trials suit, he isn't willing to trade his for it. Here's my suit I know the risks of selling outside eBay and similar sites, but I want to know if it's worth selling this suit. How rare is it? What could be a rough estimate of its worth? How likely it'll be to encounter this Gas Gas suit or a similar one on sale online? What would you do in my case? My friend is very insistent on me selling it, so I wonder how special this suit is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited: 6 years ago
tightrubber75
posted 6 years ago
This is how much people are asking for it: http://skinsuits.ru/allgoods/gasgas_suit.html !!!!

drcavdrcav liked this.