swimteam 1

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
i was a freshman in high school in the eighties, on the swimteam. and a severe fetish for my speedo, or anything spandex,lycra,thongs tights.. you know what i mean. with my parents being divorced, my father and me, stepmon and stepsister in our house, mom and my brother across town. i and my stepsister had the house to ourselves most of the time. i met Allen in gym class that year. he was my size,a year older and very cute. 3 times a week instead of normal gym class, the coach would send swimteam to the pool, wrestlers to the mats. divers to the dive pool, so on. i went to the pool with 5 other guys on the swimteam and usually swam 40 to 50 laps. the whole time i was wearing my stepsisters speedo bottoms. cut smaller, and very sexy. they looked just like a mans competion speedo. but it wasnt, and that made me very hard. on day allen asked to go to the pool with the swimmers, the coach gave him the ok, and we went to change. being a big school, locker room was pretty big, and kind of erie when almost diserted. as we were changing, i heard Louis yell to me, hey prettyboy, give Allen something to swim in, he doesnt have a suit. about that time, allen came around the corner, im naked, holding two suits up, one is my sisters speedo bottom, and the other is a smaller bikini bottom that i had taken from a girlfriend a year ago. it was the typical of the day. high cut sides, very small back. with just enough material to hold a cock, soft. he grabed the speedo looking suit, and went to put it on. i was very nervous to wear this suit. it was obviously a girls suit, turquouis blue, no liner, and a seam up the rear, i loved wearing it at home, but in front of 6 guys, i was nervous. Louis knew me, and we had played around already. he loved my ass, and wanted to fuck me so bad. and i loved showing it off. i wasnt sure who else knew of Louis and i, he could have told them all, or none. they had seen me wearing my sisters speedo bottom, now something less.
Last edited: 14 years ago

Deleted userDeleted user,petempetem liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
did anything happen with Louis?