Reto 4 elementos - Spanish Spandex TV

Hot pics from the internet
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
On Univision Spanish TV in the USA, There is a Mexican reality show called Reto 4 elementos with athletic competitions between teams. Half of the competitors are men and half are women. They are all always wearing spandex pants and tops. Yes! All the men are always wearing spandex pants! No shorts on top. You can Google it and see episodes on YouTube.
scooota
posted 6 years ago
Why would anyone wear shorts over the top of their spandex ones?? I always think that looks weird on guys. Much nicer to just show your bulge off.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I agree. No shorts here and no shorts on Reto 4 Elementos. You opened up a can of worms. We need a part of this forum to discuss clothing and styles. There is a lot to say about leggings/tights. Some are designed as underwear. Some are designed to wear alone. Where I live, most of the mens tights sold in stores are underwear, and if you see guys wearing tights, it is usually with shorts on top. Styles may change and dudes will end up wearing leggings straight up just lke the chicks. We need to liberate ourselves from the athletic pretenses too.